Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update - broke wars

Narcobuster

Hi,
So the latest update appears to have broken the cartel wars attacks;,

Firstly, when doing the loadouts when scouting a base, it now wont let me do an attack with just Sicarios, or Sicarios and only one or two squads. I.e. all squads have to be loaded before it will let me attack.

Secondly, when i have loaded the squads, i go back to the base (still scouting) and only one Sicario picture appears (all other sicario slots show blank - particularly when the same Sicario is selected more than once). However when i start the attack, all squads and Sicarios are loaded.

Finally, All attacks I’ve done since the update have frozen after the attack is completed. I have to restart the game, but luckily the attacks and wins have been registered.

I have to say this is poor going from FTX for such a simple (and in my opinion, pointless) update. It is worth noting i updated the app after the war had started which may have caused/contributed to the above issues.

M

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Narcobuster, my sincere apologies for this. If you haven't already, please send a contact in-game after you see this happen so that our support team can look into your game logs. This can be done by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu.