Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update

Crashy2

Complaining about leagues. Hahahahaha top 15 getting 50 gold and a chest. FTX is just getting better!!!

lobsterboy

A new troop called Toxico - shoots acid causing area damage and slow down.

Skills combine to create skill sets - new passive or combat abilities.

Last edited:

WelshPhantom

This update is vague they could have explained it a touch better because I'm confused slightly.,surely this new set of skills would make some defenses unbeatable in regards to missile & firebomb if all buildings are affected by it? Finca,rls,piercing,nerve etc. If you have a defensive sic with this 12% reduction skill X(times) 5=60% or even 6= 72% if they're in one of the very best cartels,nobull,turf,decap,goodfellas nomads.
We need a detailed explanation on just how these skills would work

Matt

They are definitely over complicating this, missle proof finca job done I can't see the fun in just missleing the finca I,ve never missiled finca because I can't, the events if u ain't got 5/5 missle talents u are never gonna come first, and before any one says anything I ain't no free player :rolleyes:

Reactions: Del

Crashy2

Now you get 50 gold and a chest of you're in a champion league 3 every week cut down from 250 gold and it gets worse as you go down

WelshPhantom

I agree Matt they have over complicated it.
Dont get me wrong ive been a big abuser of no deploy but I feel its earned after the amount of gold I spent on my Diego's & scorpions.
However the simple solution would have been to make the finca missile proof like you said,not introducing these new skills just to make more money out of us

Ridin Dirty

Man..... too greedy ...... If I see it right, I spent about 15k gold on skills before the update and got a few 5s but they're all useless now because they don't have the set bonus....... and I can go to workshop and eat up two skills just to get a random one that still may not have a set bonus?

I never complained ever and infact I defended FTX before on here..... But I gotta agree with everyone else you guys are just getting too greedy. I've spent close to $3k since joining this game in the beginning of May...... FTX will probably not get another cent now. By being greedy trying to make more money you don't realize you're pushing people away and will make less.

Matt

I agree Matt they have over complicated it.
Dont get me wrong ive been a big abuser of no deploy but I feel its earned after the amount of gold I spent on my Diego's & scorpions.
However the simple solution would have been to make the finca missile proof like you said,not introducing these new skills just to make more money out of us
I,m not against people who missle the finca they have paid for there talents it's just not for me I hardly get many new players on my map as it is, if I no deployed all bases I would only be playing for a few minutes, also with events should missle proof fincas to give everyone a chance but hey what do I know:confused: