Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Update

ze roberto

HI @Ben - FTX Games
What is that again for a big update?
Do you want to continue kidding us?
you do not play this game devinitiv otherwise you would not allow such a nonsense here and spread.
I buy some gold from time to time, so I'm not a big spender. but now to buy gold or sicarios / talents / gears / plata, etc. is so superfluous.
for what ?
the defensive is constantly overrun by davids + fuegos. So pointless for defense to buy something.
for the offense at the moment only davids makes sense so that players can win enough resources to upgrade their bases.
since you introduce the warden tower and DonNeto the majority of the players have taken away the chance to get enough resources and thus many players have quit the game.
Why was the resource gain not increased?
its superflous to win the gold statues . 6,7,8,9,or 10 def sics dont protect us against david and nobody need +10 energy if he has davids. lol. great job ftx !
guys please no longer spend money on davids!
davids + fuegos are also cropped to 1000% like the previous diegos, scorpions, flash teams ... that's as safe as the amen in the church!
the only reason why nothing has happened til now.... ftx wants to earn more money before the players will be punished by nerv davids or bring out a sicario against davids. naturally for money.
It would be so fast to implement good, important things. why is this taking so long ?
there were so many good and useful ideas posted here in the forum. why are they not implemented? why do you always make such bad updates?
on the cartel terrain has not happened at all !!
where are the capo club extensions for toxicos and rhinos or other useful things?
I can not believe that ftx is so incompetent.
The new talent upgrade system is also rip-off again. all now only p.e.. 4/5 talent should have been looking for 5/5 talents and squandering gold so they can upgrade. for what ??
and I guess the new tokens are avaible with gold investing again, right?
against rip-off and does not help the gameplay at all.
what do you want from ftx? Do you want to play only a few hundred big spenders? no money is earned! the mass does it!
from update to update you lose players. players who pay your wages.
I advise everyone to revise your rewiev in the playstores and give this game a bad touch and tell the potential players the truth about this company, support and forum .

BRING BACK A GOOD BALENCED GAMEPLAY AND THE MONEY WILL FLOW AGAIN.

Last edited:

Ralph Kramden

@Ben - FTX Games , if you are a real person why can't you give us a real response??
Everyone wants to know if FTX has any plans to stop these davids from rushing our fincas and compounds? Or are you just going to ignore us? We dont want to hear about this new garbage update either. It is trash The only thing we want to know is, what is ftx's plan to stop this david trend or if they even have one. It is killing what use to be a fun game and now it just seems like a huge waste of money.

Krafty

HI @Ben - FTX Games
What is that again for a big update?
Do you want to continue kidding us?
you do not play this game devinitiv otherwise you would not allow such a nonsense here and spread.
I buy some gold from time to time, so I'm not a big spender. but now to buy gold or sicarios / talents / gears / plata, etc. is so superfluous.
for what ?
the defensive is constantly overrun by davids + fuegos. So pointless for defense to buy something.
for the offense at the moment only davids makes sense so that players can win enough resources to upgrade their bases.
since you introduce the warden tower and DonNeto the majority of the players have taken away the chance to get enough resources and thus many players have quit the game.
Why was the resource gain not increased?
its superflous to win the gold statues . 6,7,8,9,or 10 def sics dont protect us against david and nobody need +10 energy if he has davids. lol. great job ftx !
guys please no longer spend money on davids!
davids + fuegos are also cropped to 1000% like the previous diegos, scorpions, flash teams ... that's as safe as the amen in the church!
the only reason why nothing has happened til now.... ftx wants to earn more money before the players will be punished by nerv davids or bring out a sicario against davids. naturally for money.
It would be so fast to implement good, important things. why is this taking so long ?
there were so many good and useful ideas posted here in the forum. why are they not implemented? why do you always make such bad updates?
on the cartel terrain has not happened at all !!
where are the capo club extensions for toxicos and rhinos or other useful things?
I can not believe that ftx is so incompetent.
The new talent upgrade system is also rip-off again. all now only p.e.. 4/5 talent should have been looking for 5/5 talents and squandering gold so they can upgrade. for what ??
and I guess the new tokens are avaible with gold investing again, right?
against rip-off and does not help the gameplay at all.
what do you want from ftx? Do you want to play only a few hundred big spenders? no money is earned! the mass does it!
from update to update you lose players. players who pay your wages.
I advise everyone to revise your rewiev in the playstores and give this game a bad touch and tell the potential players the truth about this company, support and forum .

BRING BACK A GOOD BALENCED GAMEPLAY AND THE MONEY WILL FLOW AGAIN.
I concur with all you wrote but the money is still flowing in for them. People that claimed that they “weren’t gonna spend more money” are spending money like they robbed a bank. Weekly statue events bring in a lot of money too. Still no presets for squad leaders, still can’t destroy useless buildings, still compound attack replay is jacked up, etc. etc.

Ralph Kramden

I concur with all you wrote but the money is still flowing in for them. People that claimed that they “weren’t gonna spend more money” are spending money like they robbed a bank. Weekly statue events bring in a lot of money too. Still no presets for squad leaders, still can’t destroy useless buildings, still compound attack replay is jacked up, etc. etc.
100% right. The list goes on and on and on which proves my point. Ben is not even real. He is just another automated response FTX created to create the illusion that they care what we have to say. Reality is that this forum is basicly just us talking to each other. We might as well make a room on line app for us. And this site can die along with narcos

There are to many sheeps in this game
Ftx is glad to introduce new update because with this players they earn big money
They will never fixed David power or warden tower( the real problems in this game), but introduce 6/6 talents, hoping the sheeps buy gold for stop David attack
Nothing can stop 4 purple David’s with fuego, even 10 sics, especially now that is possible to give em extra power with talents
Game is dead since some months
Ftx is just looking for earn the last money

Last edited:

Dario1

Neto was the the biggest move to take whatever they can from the sheeps! you are hilarious dude xD xD

Ralph Kramden

Are you crazy. There is no money in nerfing sicarios. There will be an anti defense scar coming out. Lets face it. Alls ftx cares about is money. They do NOT care about its players at all.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I think they will definitely be nerfing David/Parca and making them freely available to everyone somehow, like in chests or directly on the roulette wheel (not contracts). Not sure which order they’ll do this but it seems unavoidable after hearing level 100+ compounds are being beat in 1 attack.