Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New weapons

Naptownmark

@Apris is it possible to add a feature where we can regrow trees on our base or stack defensive weapons to help reduce weapons tht sum prefer not to use. I wud love to stack flamethrowers n mortors (my least used weapons I dnt care for) n create a flamethrower tht shots flaming mortor or stack flamethrowers with towers anything to get sum space n get rid of the least favorite weapons n the game.

Naptownmark

U trying to get this issue to @April - FTX Games ? stack defensive weapons in Finca or merge this flamethrowers with mortars or regrow trees cos i got confused brother
Merge so I can have 1 less weapon I dnt want. Regrow tress to hide weapons n to get extra wood. Just a suggestion, like someone else said newbie mistakes cutting dwn everything n adding buildings n certain weapons was a mistake tht cant be changed.

ELpatron50

Merge so I can have 1 less weapon I dnt want. Regrow tress to hide weapons n to get extra wood. Just a suggestion, like someone else said newbie mistakes cutting dwn everything n adding buildings n certain weapons was a mistake tht cant be changed.
mistakes boy can undergo damage control

cutting u loose like trees to hide our defensive weapons maybe too soon for another maintenance

Joel

Acredito que isso seja possível, existem vários jogos com essa mesma plataforma com essa possibilidade de demolir um edifício construído. Assim o jogador pode deixar sua base da forma que quer.

ELpatron50

Acredito que isso seja possível, existem vários jogos com essa mesma plataforma com essa possibilidade de demolir um edifício construído. Assim o jogador pode deixar sua base da forma que quer.
This bases cannot be left at the present game system . No trees can be regrown still we have to wait for the engineered bases or Hog , shield generator or the Sicario Cowboy ?

Last edited:

Psicotico

@Apris is it possible to add a feature where we can regrow trees on our base or stack defensive weapons to help reduce weapons tht sum prefer not to use. I wud love to stack flamethrowers n mortors (my least used weapons I dnt care for) n create a flamethrower tht shots flaming mortor or stack flamethrowers with towers anything to get sum space n get rid of the least favorite weapons n the game.
I have a better solution about the useless defensive buildings we all have at higher accounts, add a new level for them, and make them useful at least for tanking damage. At least duplicate their HP, maybe even more, then they would at least delay attacks and consume offensive troops time

dirkdiggler

All of these things require changes... which require dev work. They are still working on vip subscriptions for everyone so doubtful there will be any decent changes to the game.

We haven't had a new level so everyone is stuck at 71 for years now. Nothing new since warden tower,

And if they allowed you to remove buildings you didn't want imagine how all those players that started over and barely built storage etc, but paid gold to build everything would feel.

Naptownmark

All of these things require changes... which require dev work. They are still working on vip subscriptions for everyone so doubtful there will be any decent changes to the game.

We haven't had a new level so everyone is stuck at 71 for years now. Nothing new since warden tower,

And if they allowed you to remove buildings you didn't want imagine how all those players that started over and barely built storage etc, but paid gold to build everything would feel.
How do u think we feel when we pay for gold for sic challenge and use up 10,000 gold getting duplicate stuff all day, so everyone loses.

ELpatron50

The recent update :eek: did the team do good by the Quality of life improvements we were so excited about?
The latest Nightmare raid event just after I won the Smugglers Challenge is a real nightmare. :rolleyes:;)
This raids are all of the recent update?
I wish we had better raid events this November.