Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No deploy attack

orion

When you will fix this ****? How can I protect my finca before flashbang + missile?
I spend a lot of money for protection of my base and for what? When you gave new power to this attacker? Is so big problem for you do this game a little fair?
Lvl 48 has not problem destroy me, lvl 51 with only missile... This game is unbalanced **** for kids, hm? :-/
It's same in event, in last I had in rank 30 from 49 players who playd only with missile, wtf? In past event I have 5 opponents and 4 played only with missile. It's so funny !!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Crashy2

When you will fix this ****? How can I protect my finca before flashbang + missile?
I spend a lot of money for protection of my base and for what? When you gave new power to this attacker? Is so big problem for you do this game a little fair?
Lvl 48 has not problem destroy me, lvl 51 with only missile... This game is unbalanced **** for kids, hm? :-/
It's same in event, in last I had in rank 30 from 49 players who playd only with missile, wtf? In past event I have 5 opponents and 4 played only with missile. It's so funny !!!
In fact No deploy is esier than before. What level are you mate ?

orion

I have lvl 51 and lvl 48 havn't problem to destroy me with no deploy attack.
I think that my defense is good, I have 3x fury and 2x Ground defense, but it is not still enough against no deploy attacks.
And in war one player destroyed me 3 times with same sicarios and zero soldiers. It is strongly demotivating, for me and for whole my team.

Crashy2

I have lvl 51 and lvl 48 havn't problem to destroy me with no deploy attack.
I think that my defense is good, I have 3x fury and 2x Ground defense, but it is not still enough against no deploy attacks.
And in war one player destroyed me 3 times with same sicarios and zero soldiers. It is strongly demotivating, for me and for whole my team.
I agree totally and that's why I haven't spent a dime for months and will continue to do so till I give up.

Mike Toreno

In fact No deploy is esier than before. What level are you mate ?
No deploy is less than 50% Power to defeat a Bases that are

TROLLS. This DEAD BASES are part of the system BOT for

Player's to challenge as part of Murphy mission's .

PUZZLE

No deploy is less than 50% Power to defeat a Bases that are

TROLLS. This DEAD BASES are part of the system BOT for

Player's to challenge as part of Murphy mission's .
What the have you talking about bro )))))