Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NO DEPLOY is UNACCEPTABLE FTX

ELpatron50

WTF all this is OverPow. HOW CAN NO DEPLOY be ALLOWED ?
It is becoming a miser meta among players this rush for a NO DEPLOY SQUAD.
The WORST PART is the NO DEPLOY tac in Wars.
Even most bases are bots it is UNACCEPTABLE that NO DEPLOY still prevails among
CHEATERS.

LeeMuerto

WTF all this is OverPow. HOW CAN NO DEPLOY be ALLOWED ?
It is becoming a miser meta among players this rush for a NO DEPLOY SQUAD.
The WORST PART is the NO DEPLOY tac in Wars.
Even most bases are bots it is UNACCEPTABLE that NO DEPLOY still prevails among
CHEATERS.
You just mad and angry because I mister meta overPOW your weak base with NO DEPLOY SQUAD too easy. You have no tactics and it’s ACCEPTABLE very funny you fall so quick like a CHEATER. Prevail over you easy because you have no TACTIC and thats why I OVERPOW you without any CHEATING just very easy NO DEPLOY 1,2,3, Missile and keep two more miser meta BOOM you down.

EgregiousParagon.

I hope your base pops on my map like soon :D
Yeah see ya soon. You know it used to bother me, no deploy thing. But now feel free to finca bomb me 20 times a day.
I have been level 53 for like 4 - 5 month and I am not upgrading. So resources ... pretty much worthless to me.

I have Diego team(s), Scorpion teams, torcher team, flashbang team Alan, Flares, Widows, and finishing up energy team.

Fincabomb you later buddy.

ELpatron50

@LeeMuerto Your response makes no sense at all, Cheats I don't use 'em .
No Tactic, no deploy what do yah mean?
Overpower Boom meta miser doesn't make sense .
U gotta learn to write sentences like subject, predicate the
grade schoolers know better than you.
Maybe you should go back to grade school.

Robert smith

You just mad and angry because I mister meta overPOW your weak base with NO DEPLOY SQUAD too easy. You have no tactics and it’s ACCEPTABLE very funny you fall so quick like a CHEATER. Prevail over you easy because you have no TACTIC and thats why I OVERPOW you without any CHEATING just very easy NO DEPLOY 1,2,3, Missile and keep two more miser meta BOOM you down.
English please, didnt understand a word of that garble.

LeeMuerto

English please, didnt understand a word of that garble.
Haha I’m making fun of the original post. Welcome to the boards though...

Scroll to the top and read what I replied to, its the same regurgitated garbage this guy and Mike always post.

Jody

Hi there all members,

I honestly have some difficulty understanding why you want a non deploy if this is a game that allows you to spend money and be a stronger player attacking and defending.

1st - Firebomb was reduced because of complaining (players paid to get these perfect talents and Scorpion which was nerfed)
2nd - Missile damage was reduced with a Sicario called Forta (players paid to get these perfect talents and flashbang)

If you want to be a strong player and grow quickly you need to invest.

It´s not fare if you get the best talents and others complain because they just want to be equal, life is not equal. Some have better education (costs money), some have better clothing (costs money), some have better houses and cars (costs money), some have better mobile phones etc.. some have better narcos accounts it´s just life and unfortunately all of this resumes to the same, it costs money! So if you pay for it I don´t see the fairness in taking it away.

You do not need pay for a better attack, you can choose to defend (costs money as well) if you have a good ground defense I guaranty there will be deployment and you will be satisfied.

The thing is, you always need to pay to be better and avoid non deployment or deploying.

I have a tough time understanding why you always want these kind of changes.

The conclusion for me is simple, most don´t spend money or don´t spend the enough amount or eventually spend it wrongly.

If you want to be a strong player on Narcos you need to spend money, if your not satisfied you should choose a free game and your problem is solved.

The game has real issues and non deploy is not one, its just a natural consequence of a top paying gamer who wants to be one of the best.

lamaJ

Hi there all members,

I honestly have some difficulty understanding why you want a non deploy if this is a game that allows you to spend money and be a stronger player attacking and defending.

1st - Firebomb was reduced because of complaining (players paid to get these perfect talents and Scorpion which was nerfed)
2nd - Missile damage was reduced with a Sicario called Forta (players paid to get these perfect talents and flashbang)

If you want to be a strong player and grow quickly you need to invest.

It´s not fare if you get the best talents and others complain because they just want to be equal, life is not equal. Some have better education (costs money), some have better clothing (costs money), some have better houses and cars (costs money), some have better mobile phones etc.. some have better narcos accounts it´s just life and unfortunately all of this resumes to the same, it costs money! So if you pay for it I don´t see the fairness in taking it away.

You do not need pay for a better attack, you can choose to defend (costs money as well) if you have a good ground defense I guaranty there will be deployment and you will be satisfied.

The thing is, you always need to pay to be better and avoid non deployment or deploying.

I have a tough time understanding why you always want these kind of changes.

The conclusion for me is simple, most don´t spend money or don´t spend the enough amount or eventually spend it wrongly.

If you want to be a strong player on Narcos you need to spend money, if your not satisfied you should choose a free game and your problem is solved.

The game has real issues and non deploy is not one, its just a natural consequence of a top paying gamer who wants to be one of the best.
so funny statement. LOL

Jody

You know what is funny, your one of the "want to be no deploy", that gets raided!

Your posts all about crying it out.

Enjoy the free forum! You can write for free!

No comments in the Capo Club, wonder why.. just another frustrated player..

lamaJ

Still funny
U know what that funny. They always introduce something that they gonna nerve in future. So its not about money. Why they dont consistent to make it better game. They needs our advice but its just zero. No implementation.

Last edited: