Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NO FUN TO PLAY NO FUN TO PAY. NO MORE BUYING GOLD

Eezzyy

I am a level 45 CAPO that has been trying to upgrade my fin A to level 19 but it's impossible even with shields. I spent almost a week buying shield to accumulate 5,000,000 wood 4,500,000 stone and so on. And it's so discouraging that 3 TIMES I was NEAR reaching my goal and I got the vulnerable to attack countdown 3 TIMES and the 3 TIMES I lost over 1 million plus raid loses. 3 TIMES u cheated me out of building my fin a. Even tho I spend gold on shields daily..****. I'm done being stupid and letting y'all **** me. This game is no longer fun to play there for is no longer fun to pay.. I will keep playing the Game until I can no longer play without paying..BECAUSE I WILL NEVER PAY A DIME AGAIN UNTIL THE CHEATING WAYS ARE FINISHED. F.U.C.K .Y.O.U. FTX

Dan

I am a level 45 CAPO that has been trying to upgrade my fin A to level 19 but it's impossible even with shields. I spent almost a week buying shield to accumulate 5,000,000 wood 4,500,000 stone and so on. And it's so discouraging that 3 TIMES I was NEAR reaching my goal and I got the vulnerable to attack countdown 3 TIMES and the 3 TIMES I lost over 1 million plus raid loses. 3 TIMES u cheated me out of building my fin a. Even tho I spend gold on shields daily..****. I'm done being stupid and letting y'all **** me. This game is no longer fun to play there for is no longer fun to pay.. I will keep playing the Game until I can no longer play without paying..BECAUSE I WILL NEVER PAY A DIME AGAIN UNTIL THE CHEATING WAYS ARE FINISHED. F.U.C.K .Y.O.U. FTX
Buy weekly shield and atk NPCs during that period. It's cheaper (200 gold) and less stressful for upgrades. Resources from destroying player bases are peanuts and not worth the cost to get daily shields.

Eezzyy

I used to do that I til all my NPCs got too strong and attacking them it's almost like attacking a player except with half the payout

BillyBob

Banned
I think his entire point is what MANY have been saying........

There is no balance in this game.
Why are we forced to pay-to-play or even pay-to-advance.

And we don't need any comments from low level players prior to level 40. :p
You'll be soon finding out after level 45, 46, what the players are talking about when you have spent 1000 - 2000 bux and don't know why your getting your Finca smoked by missiles with all these stupid Skills add-ons after you have spent your parents money on all those defensive sics and Reapers only to find out they are worthless because ( Tommy ) over there in his momma's basement can take out your Finca with................
Missile----> Missile------> Booooooooooooom

But....But...I spent so much on maxing out 5 Reapers and this guy just launched 5 missiles and my Finca crashed ? :rolleyes::eek:

Welcome to the "World of Criminal Activity" FTX style. :eek:
Pablo ran Coke
FTX suckers YOU into $

See the trend?:D