Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No gold received from offers.

skorpionas

So I completed the Texas Holden Poker offer to get to lvl 5 but it keeps staying in the offers and yet ive been waiting for a couple days and tried to reinstall the game to see if it gets fixed but no gold received yet. I reported it although it says 2 days expected waiting time since I got my Lords Mobile immedaitly although it said 1 day expected waiting time. Does anyone know if its caused by the fact I completed the other offer by Texas Holdem Poker which was to just download it and start and that might cause it? If anyone has had problems with he Texas Holdem Poker offer let me know.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We're sorry to hear about your issue with our offer wall rewards! These rewards can take some time to verify on the end of the offer provider. Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!

skorpionas

this happened before, now and will happen... rewards system is faulty on purpose.
I guess its only with this offer since all other come immediatly and this one just wont let me receive I wish I could reset it and get lvl 1 again and redo it...

Xavier Munns

I get the same thing now just waiting for them to respond back to me it' for a few offers I hàve not revived but going wait till my first offers done then make another report on the other ones i done 3 offers and non of them have been received.