Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not allowed to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC

Although none of the posts I attempted contained inappropriate language or anything else which should have caused them to be blocked and there had not been time for them to be reviewed, they were blocked 3 times based on them supposedly being spam like or inappropriate. What's going on here? Nothing I attempted to post went against forum regulations.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @MAC . I'm sorry to hear some of your messages did not make it through. Our spam filter can be a bit intense at times. If you were trying to include links or email addresses, that may also be a reason why your post was not allowed.

MAC

April; I did not include any email addresses, links, screenshot, etc. The forum simply wouldn't allow me to post due to the posts being "spam-like".

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
April; I did not include any email addresses, links, screenshot, etc. The forum simply wouldn't allow me to post due to the posts being "spam-like".
Hey MAC. It also could be because you were trying to post too quickly. I'm sorry this happened to you, but it appears you're still able to post without any issues. So I will be closing this thread, as it is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.