Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Now the game is balance???

mangok

First we all spend money in purple sicarios because was impossible in other way. Got 2 crafted it took more than 3 months. The other 6 were bought. Now every thing changes and they are useless.

Now 4 Blue Diegos and Bonus "Big Bang Effect" you can defeat one finca with 340K+44,2K just with flashbang and missiles? No deploy?

And now the game is balance???

Attachments

F0fu5c0

Mr. Chase, what do you have to say on behalf of FTX about the "Big bang" ability? Surely, you must agree the fact it can be used to multiply missile damage directly at the finca is ridiculous, no?

There's no possible defense for it in the game.

Why does FTX insist in this fetish of always allowing the finca to be destroyed directly with missiles, without using a single troop unit?

Make no mistake, Mr. Chase. The players complaining right now are the Ghost of Christmas Future.

Players have invested a LOT of money in their purple Diegos and the "Big Bang" ability makes a mockery of that investment.

Last edited:

SNiPS

This is so stupid! is it too hard to reduce missel damage in fincas to end no deploy atacks??? for me its a fail in the game that this can happen... and FTX tries to make corections to this fail at our cost??? and with corections it gets worst! I dont see any other intention then ripping off our money, sorry but FTX made me belive that... NO MORE SPENDING! and if this continues NO MORE PLAYING... In order to remain competitive we are forced to spend A LOT OF MONEY! i think a smart moove would be keeping people happy and spending you run a business i get it... but not a scam

Maniakbn96

First we all spend money in purple sicarios because was impossible in other way. Got 2 crafted it took more than 3 months. The other 6 were bought. Now every thing changes and they are useless.

Now 4 Blue Diegos and Bonus "Big Bang Effect" you can defeat one finca with 340K+44,2K just with flashbang and missiles? No deploy?

Bro it is because Lincoln hawk is the machine:D:D:D he is turning around his basecap is rolling over every base like a truck over a duck

EgregiousParagon.

Oh yeah, try attacking camp with 2x ground defense protecting Not only finca But also missile launches that already have 80k in health, coupled with fury increasing damage of missile launchers and cannons 10 - 12 - 15% per second. They should just offer for $500 ultimate protection package and stop pretending.

Other camp I tried had 4 help from above. It dropped like 36 paratroopers level 13 or 14 paratroopers more than my soldiers.

20170830_134933_1.jpg
IMG_20170830_135903747.jpg
IMG_20170830_135238355.jpg

Buhawi

your opponent must have perfect missile with purple diego and minimum of two big bang to 3 big bang effect to do no deploy on a 384k finca.

Mike Toreno

It only means that player has more than 1 bigbang to do no deploy.
Big Bang ain't enough we r all waiting for a new tech. that allows us to produce Nukes to use in raids. This Nuke'm feature may be in future updates to make it easier to defeat high level opponents. One Nuke deployed can Annihilate an entire high level enemy base instantly so we can win against high level bases !

Bonzo

Big Bang ain't enough we r all waiting for a new tech. that allows us to produce Nukes to use in raids. This Nuke'm feature may be in future updates to make it easier to defeat high level opponents. One Nuke deployed can Annihilate an entire high level enemy base instantly so we can win against high level bases !
Yes but it will cost 2.1 billion gold...

Maniakbn96

It is working but working is hardcore expensive... If attacker has 4 times lvl 5 Big Bang set his most effective way to deal max damage is 3 Flashbang and 5 missiles
66 energy at start ( in top cartel)
-30 for 3 times Flashbang
-35 for 5 missiles

With maxed diegos and perfect skills it is 851904 damage.
With prision bonus max fincs health 39100
So you need minimum 55 percent ground defence to get not no deployed...
55 percent ground damage means your fincs gets 383356 damage...

In best case, you have 72 percent ground defence...
Means your finca gets only 238533 damage...

So no deploy counter Strategie is there but very expensive

F0fu5c0

It is working but working is hardcore expensive... If attacker has 4 times lvl 5 Big Bang set his most effective way to deal max damage is 3 Flashbang and 5 missiles
-35 for 5 missiles

That's exactly what FTX wants. Skills arms race. Not a skill game. An auction. If you don't pay, you don't play. If you pay the most, you win. No skill involved.

Reactions: Del

Buhawi

-35 for 5 missiles

do you have yours at lvl5 now? :)

Matt

R I P narcos skills is gonna kill this game already a few players left guerilla killas one a right hand all because of the skills, not good, @Chase - FTX Games when can u sort my limited access out,

Maniakbn96

Guys forget the calculation I made... it is huge ******** and no counter strategie!!!! Perfect work chase! Guys with Perfect Big Bang skill sets are no deploy everyone... does not matter if 1 percent ground defence or even 72.... great job ftx!!!