Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Now the game is balance???

Legendo

A
No not maxed out
but the attacker is able to improve skills more then I till both are maxed. Do not know how to write in English
Hope you got what I mean
actually he can not. Because the attacker has only 4 sics, defender has 6 (top cartel). That means u can have 10% more ground defense than flashbang.

Maniakbn96

A

actually he can not. Because the attacker has only 4 sics, defender has 6 (top cartel). That means u can have 10% more ground defense than flashbang.
You are right
Every logic thinking guy would think this way... but it is calculated completly not normal...

In the case I describe the attacker had 46 percent Big Bang skill and defender had 64 percent ground damage...
I do not know how ftx calculated that, but fact is, 3 Flashbang 5 missiles
Done

Legendo

You are right
Every logic thinking guy would think this way... but it is calculated completly not normal...

In the case I describe the attacker had 46 percent Big Bang skill and defender had 64 percent ground damage...
Done
Oh ic, lol.. probably they have no idea what they doing, seems like they cant do a simple math.

Buhawi

You are right

Done
Agree on this. Bigbang still has the advantage. flashbang impacts are insane. it's a good advantage for now. I'm assuming that they will nerf it or do something about it. But some strategy for 6 base defense is hit 2-3 bldgs. then bigbang would do the trick.

Restless

What i can say is, that now the game is more balanced for the high skill players like i am. Playing with 4 Scorpions.

Helpit

What i can say is, that now the game is more balanced for the high skill players like i am. Playing with 4 Scorpions.
Balanced in what?? Spending more money to get the new skills to improve again atack and defence. . exactly were it started. Whats the fun in sending 5 or 6 missiles???

maestro987

Not balanced at all, be4 the upgrade I had a good defensive ratio and just 3 nodeploy in a week with a lvl 21 finca...now I cant defend at all(maybe 2 or 3 successfull defenses in a week), 70% of attacks are nodeploy with lvl 22 finca, and the cartel wars are even better: 60% of the attacks are nodeploy and I just saw a lvl 48 nodeploying against a lvl 22 finca