Only the best will do...........

BIG TIME KILLERS

WARS 30 WINS 25

MEMBERS 12

CARTEL LEVEL 25

RATING 3025

MIN LEVEL TO JOIN 25

MIN RATING 250

BONUSES - CAPOS CLUB RESEARCH WE HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED, WILL GIVE YOU AS SOON AS YOU JOIN, THE FOLLOWING: -

1 ADDITIONAL SICARIO SLOT TO DEFEND YOUR OWN FINCA

2 ADDITIONAL SPOTS IN EACH OF YOUR SQUAD CAMPS INCREASING YOUR SOLDIER COUNT BY 8 IN TOTAL

FLACO STAMINA AND POWER INCREASED BY 20%

SICARIO HEALTH AND POWER INCREASED BY 15%

VARIOUS CASH AND RESOURCES BOOSTS.

AND A LOT MORE.

WE SPEAK A TON OF LANGUAGES AND ARE AT WAR CONSTANTLY. THE HIGHER LEVEL AND RATING THE BETTER.

BIG TIME KILLERS

Your thinking about jumping ship MB?

English, Spanish, french, German, Thai and bahasa Indonesia. Come to that we just got a new member from Kazakhstan so I imagine his local twang and Russian an be added to the mix.

Master B

Nah, I just wanted to see my language :(( no Croatian? no Serbian or Bosnian? :((

I already have a cartel, i am Right Hand here..

Adsmck

I might join, level 34, interested? I have setup my own cartel but only level 6 and still no members and I want to be active.

TajKyH

Srbi
Nema nekog preciznog dogovora. Ideja je da pokrenemo trazenje u isto vreme pa ako nas spoje spoje.

@Adsmck I know the suffering you're going through pal. Setting up the one we have got was a slow slow burn. Basically me and another member from our former cartel that was without direction. To put it into perspective for you cutting your losses now might seem like a slap however, when you get up to donation level 25-30 you're probably putting 3-4million in cash and resources into the cartel in donations. In fact if you do the numbers you're probably saving quite a bit as we've already invested the necessary cash and resources which will greatly improve your profile/squad sizes and strength.

Check the other advert under advanced warfare, there are a lot of screenshots in there.

It's a friendly group and I'm sure you'll get on well

Del

I might join, level 34, interested? I have setup my own cartel but only level 6 and still no members and I want to be active.
Check us out at Scotland 321(lvl 32 compound and 17 capos with lots of perks)just had a spring clean of inactive members!guys like you will be made more than welcome!

Adsmck

@Adsmck I know the suffering you're going through pal. Setting up the one we have got was a slow slow burn. Basically me and another member from our former cartel that was without direction. To put it into perspective for you cutting your losses now might seem like a slap however, when you get up to donation level 25-30 you're probably putting 3-4million in cash and resources into the cartel in donations. In fact if you do the numbers you're probably saving quite a bit as we've already invested the necessary cash and resources which will greatly improve your profile/squad sizes and strength.

Check the other advert under advanced warfare, there are a lot of screenshots in there.

It's a friendly group and I'm sure you'll get on well
ned

Took the plunge and Joined mate!!