Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outpost levels, im 44 lvl and getting 53 level outposts

dallasfan2511

I have a screenshot but I can't upload it because the file is too big I guess. I can assure you though, I have bot bases leveled all the way up to 54! I can only attack players at this point because the outposts are all untouchable. Please fix this @Chase - FTX Games

F0fu5c0

It's supposed to work that way. Strong outposts are the game's defense against farming outposts.

Improve your abilities and army strength and you'll have an easier time dealing with the outposts.

dallasfan2511

It's supposed to work that way. Strong outposts are the game's defense against farming outposts.

Improve your abilities and army strength and you'll have an easier time dealing with the outposts.
It should NOT work this way at the magnitude it is at. I have attack strength very comparable to players at level 45-46. I have a strong missle attack and level 16 squads but when the outposts have 4 RL's coupled with 2-3 high leveled NGC's (those 50+ leveled outposts) I don't stand a chance. What is outpost "farming" anyway? They don't regenerate on your map until one is destroyed or you reveal more land, for the most part. Hence why I've had the same outposts on my map for over a week now

BigDock

Banned
My map is the same way. I'm level 44 with level 16 fuegos and I don't really have a problem beating the high Outpost. The highest post on mine is 54. My advice to you is upgrade your firebombs.

voicethe

guys i know what u say but, i had 48 lvl outposts whole month and BOOM next day i get 55 lvls so hard i cant take them. its 100% bug

F0fu5c0

guys i know what u say but, i had 48 lvl outposts whole month and BOOM next day i get 55 lvls so hard i cant take them. its 100% bug
It's not a bug. It's intended. Get resources from assaulting player bases and upgrade your stuff. Then you'll have no problem dealing with the outposts.

You do need proper tactics to assault them, depending on the outpost layout.