Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

outposts are ridiculously overleveled

Nemesis

okay.. I know this is not the main problem of the game right now, but still

how am I supposed to beat level 50-51 outposts as level 38?
if I manage to beat any of them however, 95% of my squad and sicarios are dead which means it costs me twice the reward and have to wait 30 minutes to attack again

Please share any tips or strategies to reduce my losses or how to approach those 5x rl's and ngc's and dozen of cannons on top of them

PUZZLE

okay.. I know this is not the main problem of the game right now, but still

how am I supposed to beat level 50-51 outposts as level 38?
if I manage to beat any of them however, 95% of my squad and sicarios are dead which means it costs me twice the reward and have to wait 30 minutes to attack again

Please share any tips or strategies to reduce my losses or how to approach those 5x rl's and ngc's and dozen of cannons on top of them
Bro Chill. I had the same problem. Improve your troops and distroy them. If you can get good Diego team with missiles talents or good Quick team with flashbang team you can distroy them easy at your lvl or even smaller

Nemesis

Bro Chill. I had the same problem. Improve your troops and distroy them. If you can get good Diego team with missiles talents or good Quick team with flashbang team you can distroy them easy at your lvl or even smaller
I use 3 scorpions and 1 quica with a total of +145% fb damage and 45% energy return. flashbang, fb, missile focus and fuego are all maxed for tc level 15 ( just upgraded it to 16 and trainings are ongoing ), squad camps and heli are level 16
even with this setup I'm having a very hard time destroying outposts as I described. either I'm doing something wrong or the outposts are way to hard, I'm trying to figure out which is the issue, that's why I came here for help

PUZZLE

I use 3 scorpions and 1 quica with a total of +145% fb damage and 45% energy return. flashbang, fb, missile focus and fuego are all maxed for tc level 15 ( just upgraded it to 16 and trainings are ongoing ), squad camps and heli are level 16
even with this setup I'm having a very hard time destroying outposts as I described. either I'm doing something wrong or the outposts are way to hard, I'm trying to figure out which is the issue, that's why I came here for help
Screenshot the outposts I will show you the easy reach to them with using paratroopers

Bonzo

I came across this a while ago. The solution was as mentioned. Level up your attack forces. I had been paying too much attention to defense...

Ridin Dirty

Yeah outposts are no problem and don't need to be changed. I think my only ever complaint before this update was way back when I turned 38 I too *****ed about the level 50 outposts, but as everyone else has already mentioned to you, they're winnable and they will get easier and easier.

Matt

I got 4 level 60 diegos not with max missle talents I,m using 3 x gordos and 1 x rpg, get ur squad camps up and if ur gonna go to a high level in this game use gordos, I,m level 47 and all bases have high level rocket launchers

PUZZLE

I got 4 level 60 diegos not with max missle talents I,m using 3 x gordos and 1 x rpg, get ur squad camps up and if ur gonna go to a high level in this game use gordos, I,m level 47 and all bases have high level rocket launchers
Bro I use maxed flacos and never lose. I am lvl 49

double pownage

U skip them and try again later when u done some upgrades. Without enough missile or bomb damage it will be impossible

Mine stayed for three weeks. But they should not popup in the first place.

Offcourse there is a reason why most peopke use diegos since its easier to kill right targets then dropping bombs.

double pownage

Overal i think outposts are unbalanced and buggy. People who spend on takents wont notice it.

Seem at certain point without talents, outposts get too hard and u dont gain from them

lobsterboy

I have issues with certain outposts and lose most of my troops. Most are a cakewalk though and I am level 46 getting up to level 55 outposts now. It's the ones with like 7 rockets or nerve gas cannons that I struggle on. Small mistakes are very costly.

Mike Toreno

That is such a huge headache for players, outposts are overpowering our own Finca. System SPAWNS OUTPOSTS that are ten levels greater than our Fincas, if this persists we cannot win anymore. Team Cartels gotta do something fast & lay it on the table wat a cakewalk ! Huh ! Fix this Outpost bug a huge mismatch glitch.