Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outposts

Del

Has anyone else had there outpost lvls go sky high.i'm lvl43 and usually get lvl 46 ouposts.but today they've jumped to lvl 58.i have no chance of beating them.what the **** is going on????

Kosta

I'm level 41 and yesterday on my map I found lvl.54 outpost.I wonder what drug FTX developers are using?

Serge

It happens to all of us, they go from being max 47 to only 48 - 54

Still yet to figure out the exact trigger, as some people get it at low 40's and other mid 40's.. but I have always thought that it happens when you upgrade your first troop camp to 15 - does that apply to either of you?

To be fair - with the forum and direct access to chase, it would probably be a wise question to ask, as many people have wondered in the past and this event will happen to many people in the future

Serge

It's definitely not directly linked to 'missiles'

It may be linked to helipad though, like I said, it's a good question and something that LOTS of people have scratched their heads about when it's happened to them or other people lol