Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Community Suggestions - One Final Reminder before the game is dead

Setpiece

"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator. "

Can't even quote a moderators post that contains a link, or link to specific posts because were apparently operating under Kremlin standards around here.

Add it to the redacted list of issues we provided to you.

Narcobuster

What a joke! @April - FTX Games

No explanation for deleting the one thread you guys actually promotEd as the way we (players) could actually add value and provide Our input to this game.

I agree with setpiece... says everyrhing about how this game is run and nothing to encourage new players.. $$$ grabbing greed.

Setpiece

To be clear, I have nothing against April, or the job she does here.

She / the entity we call April, is pretty spread thin across multiple games, and being the current community liaison in a game that seemingly receives extremely little quality of life polish on antiquated systems [yet still charges, to me, way too much (the price of a AAA well developed, no pay to win, purely skill to win console or PC game) for 1 Sicario in a game that requires 12 offensive Sicarios, and X defensive Sicarios while on top of the gouging cost, still needs more money sunk into it for talents of which %'s are not disclosed, getting nickel and dimed while swimming in a sea of pay to win events with overpowered 1 winner only reward statues. Our forum mod's are bound to receive the brunt end of our dislikes when polish, bugs and balance issues are left to linger for so long as they have been.

She alone, doesn't deserve the focus of our rage, and has no (I assume) say in what gets developed, when or how. Shooting the messenger, or antagonizing them is never constructive, I've done as much on these forums a few times out of pure frustration and for that I apologize.

My main issue has been with, and always will be with the people calling the shots at FTX, the executives seen on the "about" page of the FTX website, those with the final word, specifically regarding, their ever growing disconnect that they have with us re: providing and ensuring that updates and balance fixes that improve quality of life for everyone are at the forefront, or, at the least alongside cash generation and the events tied to such money generating events. Currently it seems, they are more interested in milking this cash cow for all it's worth, only events with pay 2 win substructures are developed. Completely not adhering to their mission statement that they post so encouragingly.

Fundamentally, the consolidation of our issues into a stickied post was a great idea that April did for us; but when the FTX shot callers and associated developers do not respond via actions on our behalf within acceptable timeframes, and dev. mistakes that we foresaw are pointed out here in the forums but released anyway; frustrations fly, and people get enraged and hate begins to fill up these types of threads which April initiated originally to good by us. She is not a developer, it's not her fault. We don't see what's behind the curtain.

Every online community gets frustrated (IE Diablo 3) and publishers/devs often look over how seriously we take issues when not fixed for extreme amounts of time (Electronic Arts and Battlefront community) the rage that ensues by us in the passionate vocal minority or majority, doesn't really help the final solution, BUT! nor does deleting public feedback. Comments could have been disabled with an emphasis given on the playerbase to create individual threads which could then be amended into the consolidated feedback post if deemed acceptable. Acting upon these issues however in a timely manner is the key to mutual success, otherwise this is what happens.

They do have a newish feedback poll, (I'd link it here if links would work without being considered spam) albeit out of sight, where gripes are hidden from the public but taken all the same. How they are acted on, is not the fault of the moderators here (given these are forwarded).

Most of us just want some quality passes from updates once in a while; fix our chat, give us QoL map improvements, fix core systems and UI's to be more intuitive... etc. Waiting a year to fix a minor issue (IE vuln timer) does not instill confidence in the game, nor the company; our feedback (assumingly) gets passed on, but not acted on.

Agreeably, some ideas could be out of scope, but I am sure we would rather hear that, than to be given false hope as demonstrated thus far, while FTX remains silent (A simple, this is why our team doesn't think this would work explanation would suffice)

I encourage everyone to keep creating threads while remaining vigilant as a community to force these issues into development, albeit somewhat meaningless given the track record, it's better than remaining quiet.

Keep well friends.

Facethief1943

I couldn't agree more. These people are GOUGING the people who pay their salaries. The thing that's killing me right now is the ridiculous talent acquisition setup. It's absurd that we have to spend who knows how much good to get a decent talent. For this kind of cash it should be less random and able to be upgraded..I'm glad someone feels the same way. I'll take it to the top exec's if that's what it takes. Already spent a thousand dollars on this stupid game. A little tired of being pick pocketed.
Thanks

Facethief1943

Because playing on such level allows you not to spend money. This is bottom line, if they force me to spend I will quit. BTW I have 2 David's without donate, but I rarely go for Fuegos since it will be my 3rs type of squads, and I am feeling they are going to be nerfed
Don't let those jerks get to you. Most of them are petulant children who are spoiled and have never earned a dime off there own sweat. Speak your mind.