Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Placing your Finca upfront

Chago

I have come across some players bases where they place their Finca up in front - undefended - for a easy kill?

Is there a reason for this?
Are they bowing out of the game?
Does it have something to do with resource payouts when destroyed?

Tom

Som
I have come across some players bases where they place their Finca up in front - undefended - for a easy kill?

Is there a reason for this?
Are they bowing out of the game?
Does it have something to do with resource payouts when destroyed?
Some want to loose some medals or they want to save the revenges for the chest on the weekend

If the finca on a resource center is in the front they share it with an other opponent to get the resources easier with some Darwin’s

The payouts are the same

NoelAristigueta

Is for an easier map matchup and to get revenges...

I have 2 lvl 41 accounts.. first with 4000 medals and second with 2000 medals...

The map in second account is very much easier than first...

Margarito

The purpose of placing your finca upfront could be for a few reasons. The main reason is for cartel chest points, for instances if your base is too difficult to beat a lesser quality player may not attack. With a sure win they are more likely to win. Regarding medal loss, you will lose 1 medal per successfull attack on your base, however you will gain 2 medals upon successful revenge attack.

An additional reason could be to stack revenge attacks when upgrading your base. This is more likely for larger upgrades.

Lastly, finca upfront could be for players helping out their teammates. They could be allowing their teammates to attack their base using reward sicarios to maximize payout for upgrades.

Doods1985

Am not sure about the medal count does effect the players matching on the map , as far as i saw past year+ , you will get a +4 -4~ levels (not medals) on your map , example :
If you are level 50 , you will always have up to 54-55 players or 44-45 players on the map , thats what ive seen , and all players vary on thier medals on my map , some have higher than me by thousands , and some are almost as me . The more your level ypu are the hardest it gets on the map (naturally) .

For what it comes to fincas placing at front i believe its only for resources purposes , whenever you have 3 free builders or so and have some big upgrades to do , you just activate the shield , put you finca on front and let everyone raid you, you will lose nothing (except for 1 medal assuming you did your revenge successfully) , after shield finished you start wiping your revenges and collect resources , Or without shield if you have almost zero resources . Its good business, Specially if you have massive upgrades like finca combined with high level RL PC .

ipasher

Level range is +-3. Only way you can face +4(5) lvl player is when he appeared on your map, you didn’t attack him for a while and he gained that +1(2) lvls in that time period
Am not sure about the medal count does effect the players matching on the map , as far as i saw past year+ , you will get a +4 -4~ levels (not medals) on your map , example :
If you are level 50 , you will always have up to 54-55 players or 44-45 players on the map , thats what ive seen , and all players vary on thier medals on my map , some have higher than me by thousands , and some are almost as me . The more your level ypu are the hardest it gets on the map (naturally) .

For what it comes to fincas placing at front i believe its only for resources purposes , whenever you have 3 free builders or so and have some big upgrades to do , you just activate the shield , put you finca on front and let everyone raid you, you will lose nothing (except for 1 medal assuming you did your revenge successfully) , after shield finished you start wiping your revenges and collect resources , Or without shield if you have almost zero resources . Its good business, Specially if you have massive upgrades like finca combined with high level RL PC .

Doods1985

Level range is +-3. Only way you can face +4(5) lvl player is when he appeared on your map, you didn’t attack him for a while and he gained that +1(2) lvls in that time period
I wasnt sure about the exact number , thats why i put the approximate sign (~) beside the number , thank you for giving the exact details :) .