Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please do consider fixing league system

Kindu

Chase I've told you before in facebook that please you people need to check the league system. The 5th placed player in league is on 1000+ medals so how come 6th 7th placed players with 890 & 900 medals will catch top 5?

Week after week they suffer to get up, while top 5 is still increasing!! And with the new update, very less opponents show up on map, so how could we play and get medals!!!

Regards,

dino

The ranking system is kinda strange in this game because there is no equal chance in the game.

Not every player gets same amount of attacks. This creates an unfair situation if you talk about ranking.
Also the new update killed the chance to catch up in ranking.
Even if you were catching up that is now over.

Jamal

Banned
One thing that i dont undesrtand about this league too. It said just 1-5 can up to next league. But why some one at 6th or 7th place in the end of league can up too to the next league?

Centipede

I have 2 accounts, one is diamond 3, the other is diamond 1, and both accounts are in the same tornament this week. And the players im up against are not the same in each account.

The tournament is fixed, FTX doesnt want players to advance to next level too soon. So theyll add players with a higher medal count & at a different league level to keep you in the same spot for a few more weeks.

ACO

Banned
I knew that for quite some time when 2 members of our cartel met in a league. Player A saw player B in his league "X" as number 1 whyle player B did no see player A in his league and he was nr 7 in league "Z" Hope you get it and makes sense

Chilly-P

I knew that for quite some time when 2 members of our cartel met in a league. Player A saw player B in his league "X" as number 1 whyle player B did no see player A in his league and he was nr 7 in league "Z" Hope you get it and makes sense
If this is true that is really messed up....

ACO

Banned
If this is true that is really messed up....
Jesus Christ why would i lie the player names where Amaru and NaughtyAttacker8
Must check but think they posted the situation on our facebook page.

HerrRossi0201

The league is not really a league its only a comparison of players with nearly the same rank made for each player individually. That even means the players you are fighting against are in a different league.