Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pls make the Finca immune to air strikes!!!

D-Block

Banned
Im calling for a reintroduction of skills and strategy into this game!!!
These no talent "click" players should go and play Candy Crush o_O

CRABNUTZ

Also why are you being matched with such low rated players???
My map has all kinds of players on it. From zero to 2000 medals. I didn't mean to ruin your rant. No matter what I say, you'll have some kind of excuse.

Reactions: DSD

flow

I totaly agree with you D, many are not amused by this problem. I think most of those who finished all 30 level during last event are from the missle club! This is no competion!

CRABNUTZ

I smash every target on my map....what exactly did I need an excuse for?? :cool:
It's nice to see you still remember how to move troops around o_O
Because it's not just about gold. Just because guys missile your finca, doesn't mean they lack skill. It just means they might have a life, and don't mind clearing their map quickly. They're gonna beat you regardless.

However, when you reach level 22 finca... if you're in a decent cartel, you can design your base to stop Diego no deploys.

Then, a good player is gonna possibly no deploy you with 4 quicas. It's been this way. It's nothing new.

Perhaps it's not the Diego players that are lazy. Perhaps it's the players letting diegos drop their finca all day that are lazy. "Oh, I'm offense first! Screw defense. That will come later..." Meanwhile, allow me to complain about all the perfect talent Diego attackers while my 3 star Juan Pablo is perched on my finca step, giving me 6% iron production and 12% mortar damage!

What do you expect if you lean toward the "free" side of a freemium game?!

CRABNUTZ

I totaly agree with you D, many are not amused by this problem. I think most of those who finished all 30 level during last event are from the missle club! This is no competion!
I used 4 scorps and got 1620. There are many ways to play this game successfully!

Keen

I have videos of nuking fincas with diegos go back 6 months. I didnt start becoming a problem till people lost thier scorpion. Then all these no talented high priced rocket launching ***s built up 60k + rockets and cry cuz someone found away around them.

D-Block

Banned
"Letting Diegos drop my Finca" that's priceless!!!! I could ask anybody from your whole Cartel to arrange my base....they would also "let" Diego missile my Finca :rolleyes:
Hey Flow.....they disallowed the use of paras so that players couldn't be cheap in the event....didn't stop the spenders though :eek:

Keen

Funny i bave muliple accounts and my 34 got to checkpoint 26. 1st place my 21 only got to checkpoint 20 but doubled the 2nd place. I have videos of taken out 49s and 51s when i was 42 without a single missle or bomb cuz no skilled players cried that i was only good because of airpower. I have a video of my level 21 as a 12 taking out a 25 with two level 1 defensive sicarios and 1 gordo troop with 3 and 1 rpg group with 5. All level 1. What have u done. That can be proven. Yes there are some who have no skill and a big checkbook. I wish i had that. Im living off benefits. So i earned my perfect diegos over 6 months of doin what i do. And about setting up your defense. Lol you are very wrong ( depending on your set up. There training camp level and talents. If they have a level 20 finca and you do too. They have to take out a certain amount of buildings to get your health down and/ or energy. Some of the dumbest players that ***** have weapons or sicarios( who still give energy) next to finca so u get extra energy for hittin both. Also they dont lay there base out correctly putting buildings that are small in corners makin a pocket of energy. But u knew all this

Keen

And i have 4 perfect diegos but the event you thats not good enough for perfect anymore you have to be level 50 and up with the upgraded training compound. Oops just gave u more to complain about. With your cant do math and add this simple numbers

Serge

The joke of it is

Most of the people you think would be upset over this, the ones you think have 'no talent', are the ones who have been trying to get no deploys stopped for longest

Like really, you need to stop drinking so much hateraid, your beef is with the devs, not the players that you desperately wish you had the same sic as

CRABNUTZ

"Letting Diegos drop my Finca" that's priceless!!!! I could ask anybody from your whole Cartel to arrange my base....they would also "let" Diego missile my Finca :rolleyes:
Hey Flow.....they disallowed the use of paras so that players couldn't be cheap in the event....didn't stop the spenders though :eek:
Boo hoo! "didn't stop the spenders though"

That's kind of the point of a game with in app purchases.

If you don't have disposable income, so be it. But stop crying about people that do. Take it like a man and move on.

fahdi1985

Funny i bave muliple accounts and my 34 got to checkpoint 26. 1st place my 21 only got to checkpoint 20 but doubled the 2nd place. I have videos of taken out 49s and 51s when i was 42 without a single missle or bomb cuz no skilled players cried that i was only good because of airpower. I have a video of my level 21 as a 12 taking out a 25 with two level 1 defensive sicarios and 1 gordo troop with 3 and 1 rpg group with 5. All level 1. What have u done. That can be proven. Yes there are some who have no skill and a big checkbook. I wish i had that. Im living off benefits. So i earned my perfect diegos over 6 months of doin what i do. And about setting up your defense. Lol you are very wrong ( depending on your set up. There training camp level and talents. If they have a level 20 finca and you do too. They have to take out a certain amount of buildings to get your health down and/ or energy. Some of the dumbest players that ***** have weapons or sicarios( who still give energy) next to finca so u get extra energy for hittin both. Also they dont lay there base out correctly putting buildings that are small in corners makin a pocket of energy. But u knew all this
please share the videos if you can

D-Block

Banned
The purpose of these events were to showcase skills I assumed....allowing players to missile/firebomb the finca without deployment kind of defeats the purpose don't you think??