Poloman wants you!

-K!llaCa$h-

Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing cartels in NARCOS. We are looking for active players levels 46 and up. Must like to war must donate, must be active and must be a heavy hitter. We are on global which is one of the top cartels in the world and our feeder cartel is also on regional list

-K!llaCa$h-

Feeder is called "Poloman too" I believe requirement is that your atleast a level 20 must be active and must donate to compound. Take a look at both cartels the main one is called "Poloman" it won't be hard to find we are on global list the feeder cartel is on the regional list the name is "Poloman Too" take a look if your interested in joining by all means do so you will not need approval to join the feeder cartel

SmurfU32

Lvl42, 4 diegos with 28k missile bonus, velasco 5 stars with 22% cartel defense health talents, strong defense.

How can I join?

Mike Toreno

Join the feeder cartel "poloman too" you are almost at the lvl you need to be at to join the main cartel
Feeder cartel? Workshop updatez dotA brother!
The Sinaloa and Medellin cartel are recruiting new flacos.
Charlie Slim Shady workshop brother updates dotA ,
this is Cartel team no dotA.

Bpk

How do you get approval to join. I'm L49 and would like to think a heavy hitter. L18 Fuego's. Lots of +50 Diego's, Scorpion's plus Ruby's and Jengi's for war base attacking. All Sicarios come fully loaded with great talents. Currently have 909 metals and L27 donator. Only thing is I'm not in the US.
Send request

-K!llaCa$h-

Feeder cartel? Workshop updatez dotA brother!
The Sinaloa and Medellin cartel are recruiting new flacos.
Charlie Slim Shady workshop brother updates dotA ,
this is Cartel team no dotA.
You're qualified to join the main Cartel as the lowest level is a 46 but we would ask that you join the feeder cartel so that the capo or one of the right hands would be able to review your account then you would transfer over to the main probably that same day

Mike Toreno

You're qualified to join the main Cartel as the lowest level is a 46 but we would ask that you join the feeder cartel so that the capo or one of the right hands would be able to review your account then you would transfer over to the main probably that same day
Player level bug has been fixed to a minimum 46 yet Finca level remains the same no bug?
I am qualified to join feeder cartel just to make sure the impede my gaming bug is
working smoothie so i can join the main Cartel in the same day 24 hours after level 46 is reached!

-K!llaCa$h-

Player level bug has been fixed to a minimum 46 yet Finca level remains the same no bug?
I am qualified to join feeder cartel just to make sure the impede my gaming bug is
working smoothie so i can join the main Cartel in the same day 24 hours after level 46 is reached!
I'm not sure about what fix you are exactly talking about bro but me personally I'm not having any issues so I mm gonna say they fixed it??? Not sure but if you join the feeder cartel ask for NoQue he's is one of the right hands as well as myself but the account I have in that cartel is my second account which I don't have access to rite now NoQue will help you out and allow you into the main cartel as long as min level requirements are met

-K!llaCa$h-

Nice cartel, but it would be better if you seperate sicarios. With one missle you can take 2 of them.
Thx Master B I will relay the message to my team I'm sure they are aware of but at the same time I'm sure they have it setup like that for a reason idk I don't have anything to do with the compound setup I'm to busy with others in game but thx again for the info

-K!llaCa$h-

join the feeder cartel ask for NoQue he's is one of the right hands as well as myself but the account I have in that cartel is my second account which I don't have access to rite now NoQue will help you out and allow you into the main cartel as long as min level requirements are met.. sorry it took so long to answer your message I ended up messaging someone else instead of you and didn't realize it till jus now

-K!llaCa$h-

Lvl42, 4 diegos with 28k missile bonus, velasco 5 stars with 22% cartel defense health talents, strong defense.

How can I join?
join the feeder cartel "poloman too" ask for NoQue he's is one of the right hands as well as myself but the account I have in that cartel is my second account which I don't have access to rite now NoQue will help you out and allow you into the main cartel as long as min level requirements are met.. sorry it took so long to answer your message I ended up messaging someone else instead of you and didn't realize it till jus now

Mike Toreno

join the feeder cartel "poloman too" ask for NoQue he's is one of the right hands as well as myself but the account I have in that cartel is my second account which I don't have access to rite now NoQue will help you out and allow you into the main cartel as long as min level requirements are met.. sorry it took so long to answer your message I ended up messaging someone else instead of you and didn't realize it till jus now
The Capo and right hand?
Cos i wanna join .