Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Port collection change - 24 April update

Dan

@Chase - FTX Games, thank you for listening to the players and made the change back to a port that collects rewards :)

Question on my mind and probably a few others, will the updated port stores successive war rewards until full port capacity (if player don't click claim button)? We are trying to work out our upgrade strategy as rss intensive upgrades are extremely challenging. Thanks.

Dan

@Chase, anther question - if port is full, will rewards overflow to storages instead of lost in cyberspace. This would be a big big help :):):)

Dan

Hahaha, u know ;). But in previous port update, all rewards go to storage n OVERFLOW to port. So if rewards go to port first in this update, I don't see why reverse programming will not work for remainder rss :D

Maniakbn96

Hahaha, u know ;). But in previous port update, all rewards go to storage n OVERFLOW to port. So if rewards go to port first in this update, I don't see why reverse programming will not work for remainder rss :D
:D Work would be no problem
Do the devs want it :-D
I realy think it is very fair now... I remember last year, if you did not use the boat before the "next" one was there.. you lost one... :)
That's a question you could help me maybe... could you save "more boat" then one?
Last month for example? Or only one and rest got lost like last year?

Dan

I realy think it is very fair now...
Sorry, I strongly disagree!!! Game play is never fair if any smart strategic player has to buy gold for any upgrade. That clearly indicates this is a pay to play game. Even with the changes I suggested, it is still not fair for the smartest free2play player for a major upgrade (btw I am pay2play to progress this game)

Maniakbn96

Sorry, I strongly disagree!!! Game play is never fair if any smart strategic player has to buy gold for any upgrade. That clearly indicates this is a pay to play game. Even with the changes I suggested, it is still not fair for the smartest free2play player for a major upgrade (btw I am pay2play to progress this game)
Very good post and complete right!
I thought Narcos is a freemium game... and freemium game means: basic is free but for full power products and faster growing you have to pay?

Correct me please when I am
Wrong?

Last edited:

Dan

Very good post and complete right!
I thought Narcos is a freemium game... and freemium game means: basic is free but for full power products you have to pay?

Correct me please when I am
Wrong?
Good point Maniak, as that is a crucial point which was never clear to all players hence the frustrations on a number of the feedback - is this game f2p or p2p? Btw, I understood that getting 5/5 talents for sicarios is freemium full power pay products, but basic upgrade from finca L16-17 and so on to L22 have to pay is freemium? For @Chase - FTX Games to comment if this game is f2p or p2p ...

Maniakbn96

Good point Maniak, as that is a crucial point which was never clear to all players hence the frustrations on a number of the feedback - is this game f2p or p2p? Btw, I understood that getting 5/5 talents for sicarios is freemium full power pay products, but basic upgrade from finca L16-17 and so on to L22 have to pay is freemium? For @Chase - FTX Games to comment if this game is f2p or p2p ...
It is possible to upgrade the finca as free player..
realy realy hard and you need long time...
But it is possible and I understand you feel forced to buy gold

Dan

Really?o_O. Oh u mean waiting for next guerilla event to upgrade finca 3M+ wood/stone/iron ...

Maniakbn96

Really?o_O. Oh u mean waiting for next guerilla event to upgrade finca 3M+ wood/stone/iron ...
For example...
or save revenges
or save the gold from daily gift for shield...

Not easy, sure no fun, but possible

Dan

For example...
or save revenges
or save the gold from daily gift for shield...

Not easy, sure no fun, but possible
Hah Maniak, you are in your own fantasy or drug world.. u're now in NoBull Cartel @L62. Pls tell all the f2p players in forum the really, really, really, really hard way of how to get from L61 to L62 without using gold and no guerilla event and how long it will take... then they can times that from level whether they are to get to L62. NoBull pls (pun intended ;))

Maniakbn96

There is no possibility to do that in this time without gold.

I have never said I do not use Gold!

So what's the problem now?
You get about 150-250 k resis per revenge at my lvl
Not sure how much lvl 22 finca is... I believe 6 million each.
So you have to do 30 successful attacks.

Last edited:

Dan

Thank you for agreeing that this game is not free, i.e. basic upg is not free

Maniakbn96

And again since you are contradict yourself AGAIN and seem so smart, how to upgrade finca L21-L22 without using gold or guerilla event?
Are you reading my posts?

You have not to pay for a bit gold... you get It from the daily gift...

Save the gold...

Also make no revenges on players who raided you for 2-4 days.
You agree there should 15-20 revenges you can do direcrly after another.. also clear the map in that time...
If you have not eneugh now. Use the free gold for shield. Then clear map and do revenges 24 hours later...

Then you have sure eneugh resis

Last edited:

Dan

Are you reading my posts? Yes, I did! and thank you for the insults! :mad::mad::mad: Not well received!

Save the gold...

You agree there should 15-20 revenges you can do direcrly after another.. also clear the map in that time...
If you have not eneugh! Use the free gold for shield and clear map and do revenges 24 hours later...

So as you say, which I agree in summary - atk, shield, atk to upgrade 1 basic finca level. So each finca upgrade may take 1-2 months minimum to collect gold based on the *new* update. It will take 3-5 years minimum to get to L22 finca based on this better new upgrade for any f2p. So to @Chase again, is this game f2p or p2p/freemium?

Ps: My last post on this thread

JackBlack

Are you reading my posts?

Save the gold...

If you have not eneugh now. Use the free gold for shield. Then clear map and do revenges 24 hours later...

Do You believe the BS that you write? Remamber that the players that don't buy gold, have average talents on their sicarios, max 3/5 talents, if they were lucky. How can a player with average attack clean all their map and do all the revenges in a 4hrs period of time, before they get into vulnerability and lose all their resources, since they would lose an average of 50% of their troops per attack.
It's a p2p game, only a fool would not see that.