Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems/suggestions

Gytis

Hello guys,

Writing here with only 3 problems.

"https:// files. fm/u/sszad7su" (delete spaces to open)

Problem No. 1
Changing all 4 sicarios in my squad. I have 4 attacking combinations (diegos, scorpions, flash-team and darwins). Problem is, that for changing all 4 sicarios, I spent about 60 seconds. And if I need changing them every attack? Its too much time for changing them. Suggestion: to prepare combinations for squads, that allows by one click select all 4 sicarios for 4 squads. Or if its too hard to make it for developers, then you should do something like sorting sicarios. Diegos, scorpions, etc. Ant when clicked on scorpions, I can see all my scorpions. Video in link: video-1530689791.mp4

Problem No. 2
Selling items. If I want to sell 500 rotors, I have 4260, so I need to hold minus and wait lots of time when number will be 500 instead of click on number and write 500? non-sense. Need fix. Video in link:
video-1530689822.mp4

Problem No. 3
Base layout. If I want to change my layout, I need to move all my building by my fingers somewhere in my city. Why there isnt option to take all building in some king of box or something, like shop, and then we could take one by one building and build it where we want. Option like other games have.

@Chase - FTX Games , we dont need you to take these suggestions to your developers. Because all my suggestions I gave last year, still waiting for the day light. We need to make it much faster than 2027 years will come.

Gytis