Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems with bounty hunt.

Gytis

Hello,

Had intensive fight in bounty hunt against other cartel. We lost, but the problem is that the system doesnt work good. When bounty was over, and was in "calculating scores" the other carter was still geting points. When we were not able to attack. So in the final score, we lost the fight. Adding screenshots from difference my cartel members.

the other problem is, I guess with narcos servers, when I click to attakc, its lagging, and errors appears, then game restarts...

Still lots of bugs and ftx doing nothing.

Attachments

hof

The same thing happened to our cartel within the last few hours of day three for bounty hunt(like 9-10 members were receiving the error message and the attack was lost). We had spent a ton of gold during the event then subsequently not able to finish. Ultimately, we ended in second place when we could have easily been in 1st when many of our members still have plenty of gold to spend for extra attacks. Unfortunately for FTX and their shortsightedness, all I was compensated was the lost gold for the 3 attacks that I spent on and for the cartel and myself during subsequent bounty hunt events, we have not spent any(or very minimal) gold.