Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems with Sicario Fiero

Marcito Escobar

I have a Fiero sicario with two talents. The first original talent is the 30% damage from defenses in the area and the other, 10% building damage. But only the second talent has an effect on buildings. Why are not talents added together? Can anyone explain?

Thema

I have a Fiero sicario with two talents. The first original talent is the 30% damage from defenses in the area and the other, 10% building damage. But only the second talent has an effect on buildings. Why are not talents added together? Can anyone explain?
lol.. His original talent gives 30% to the weapons with AoE attack. Which are rocket launcer, mortar, nerve gas cannon and the guerilla battery rocket. Not the waeplns in his area lol..

Marcito Escobar

lol.. His original talent gives 30% to the weapons with AoE attack. Which are rocket launcer, mortar, nerve gas cannon and the guerilla battery rocket. Not the waeplns in his area lol..
Sorry man, but i desagree. When you separate Fiero from the Lady, for example, Fiero gives 40% damage to the towers that are in your circle (30% original talent and 10% additional talent). When along with Lady, Fiero only gives 10% damage to the towers. So, I think that are a bug in the game.

Thema

Sorry man, but i desagree. When you separate Fiero from the Lady, for example, Fiero gives 40% damage to the towers that are in your circle (30% original talent and 10% additional talent). When along with Lady, Fiero only gives 10% damage to the towers. So, I think that are a bug in the game.
This sounds weird. You either misscalculate the bonus on towers (they should get only the 10% bonus anyway) or there is a bug which benefits you since the towers should not get that 30% of his main talwnt. the main talent is supposed to boost only the AoE weapons I mentioned before.