Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Progress Stuck

gloock2

I playing this game for a while and I'm pissed off what u are doing now..
1) Opponents on map are 4lvl higher always!
2) Opponents who attacks you also 2-3-4-5lvl higher, can't even revenge them.
3) Enemy Outposts even way higher 5-6lvl, plus i can't switch em so I'm stuck!
4) A week or bit more ago talent price was changed from 100 to 50 and not it's back to 50 who give me back my gold which i spend on talents and not even get what I in to?
5) Clan match making system, always get non equal opponents.
6) Rank system, how players can compete with others players who are way higher level?? P.s. higher level means higher ability to defense and attack.
So after all time and money i spend into this game you reward me with this??? It's about 3 week going and i lose my rank, my resources, my gold bcuz you can't figure out what to do?? or it's ur plan to suck up players money and then give them no way as to report ur app?!

grmnn

Completely agree with you gloock2, unbelievable the lack of a strategy,
Think they should change the name of the game to Bug Cartel Wars

Last edited:

gloock2

I actually use 4 sicarios with 5 rank and all of them have 2 talents more added. Problems is a bad balance, why someone like me should spend cash for sicarios and other stuff here when others just because of higher level can't be competed? In this game your level represents your buildings upgrade level so I don't know how u compare it with sicarios..