Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Protective fury question

Doods1985

Now from what i understood how this skill mechanism works , when a defense building is attacking the "same troops" , repeatedly , it increases the damage for %? Every second

After many months and watching countless replays , i came to conclusion that protective fury isnt really protective , i dont know maybe its in my head , but i couldve swore that ive watched at least 6 replays where i deactivate protective fury from my sicario and watch , then activate it again and watch , the same place where the enemy troops gather it takes the same damage , it's an easy observation when you see flacos , as they have low health, but again what really exposed my doubts is when fuegos attack me, for example I have my towers damage is about 1400 per shot, and if it attacks a fuego that he keeps regenerating health, the attack is the exact same, unless another building start attack same fuego them hel be killed, now 1400 damage add to that 10% each second then the two buildings should have killed that fuego after 3-4 shots maximum, but no , the building keep shooting and the fuego keep regenerating at the same exact rate.

Anyone have an insight about this ?

Thamer

i deactivate protective fury from my sicario and watch
If it's activated by one Sicario only I don't see how you can notice a significant difference.

I'm not sure how significant it would be if all 5 Sicarios had Protective Fury, cause I didn't attack a base like that.
However I did attack a compound once with more than 10 Protective Fury Sicarios, and that was noticeably significant.(my fuegos were killed more easily)

Doods1985

If it's activated by one Sicario only I don't see how you can notice a significant difference.

I'm not sure how significant it would be if all 5 Sicarios had Protective Fury, cause I didn't attack a base like that.
However I did attack a compound once with more than 10 Protective Fury Sicarios, and that was noticeably significant.(my fuegos were killed more easily)
You are totally right for what it comes to compounds, I bet it was the machine guns who killed your fuegos , our last war was with a 63 lvl compound and first 3 attacks were fuegos and those machine guns went crazy killing Even only two protective furys were active , compound machine guns are more precise and accurate unlike finca machine guns , still , if what you said is right then why we bother with one sicario for protective fury then ? I mean we have limited sicarios and countless no deploy people plus torchers etc etc ... We need those ground defense badly. . Game is unbalanced

Thamer

still , if what you said is right then why we bother with one sicario for protective fury then ? I mean we have limited sicarios and countless no deploy people plus torchers etc etc ... We need those ground defense badly. . Game is unbalanced
Each skill is suitable in certain situations.
I agree with you that ground defense is more suited for Home base defense.

Protective Fury and Second Chance skills for compound defense.
Big Bang for most offensive squads(Flashbang, Missile, Firebomb)
Deep Dive skill for victory rewards squad.