PSA: Beware of joining The Hulk Cartel

Boogersugar69

PSA: Beware of joining The Hulk Cartel. They advertise themselves as elite but are made up of 80% + scrub players and freeloaders. Their level 64 capo uses gordos and armored trucks to attack and couldnt take out a level 33 compound in 2 shots. Their capos club research is a joke, even though they advertise being close to 6th sicario.Bottom line, there are way better options. Thanks for wasting my time Hulk.

TRL82

PSA: Beware of joining The Hulk Cartel. They advertise themselves as elite but are made up of 80% + scrub players and freeloaders. Their level 64 capo uses gordos and armored trucks to attack and couldnt take out a level 33 compound in 2 shots. Their capos club research is a joke, even though they advertise being close to 6th sicario.Bottom line, there are way better options. Thanks for wasting my time Hulk.
Yeah we warred them last week. It wasn't pretty. Lol. Kinda felt bad. They only won 16 attacks. Wasn't a good matchup for them.

420hitman

I think only a few cartels have 6th sic. you need to be like lvl 70 as a cartel to get that. Nice that you call them out!