Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purple sicarios!

BadBlue8

I just need help,how does lower level than me(I am 47 lvl) have all 4 purple sicarios,ok i know they spend lots of money,but do they have offers with purple sicarios already or with gear for rank up to purple...i have not spend more than 180kn,wich is something like 30$ more/less,for one offer,if i spend more money for one offer like 80$ will it come bigger offer(like 120$)with better sicarios and gear??!!

Buhawi

I just need help,how does lower level than me(I am 47 lvl) have all 4 purple sicarios,ok i know they spend lots of money,but do they have offers with purple sicarios already or with gear for rank up to purple...i have not spend more than 180kn,wich is something like 30$ more/less,for one offer,if i spend more money for one offer like 80$ will it come bigger offer(like 120$)with better sicarios and gear??!!
Yes, very possible. If that player was purchasing $100 or 17k gold offers he can get the 7star inventory offer. I think I got mine at lvl46, I have team mates who also got that at lvl 45-46.