Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

question for the pros about fusing

Having learned the hard way on fusing talents as I'm no gamer but rather saw the series and became obsessed I still have one thing I don't yet grasp.

when it offers a talent 1/5 equivalent to 4% of damage or health and 4/5 would be 16%. is there a way to get the 5/5 talent or is it dished out on a random basis or how is this calculated?

one thing I did see a friend do the other day after he had wasted 300 gold and had a useless talent on the screen and couldn't afford the refresh. he simply didn't select it in the hangout. left the hangout and the talent was literally hanging until the next time he had enough gold and he then returned refreshed and got something he wanted.

Shank

It's all random but they say average is between 3-5k gold per perfect 5/5 talent.

lobsterboy

Having learned the hard way on fusing talents as I'm no gamer but rather saw the series and became obsessed I still have one thing I don't yet grasp.

when it offers a talent 1/5 equivalent to 4% of damage or health and 4/5 would be 16%. is there a way to get the 5/5 talent or is it dished out on a random basis or how is this calculated?

one thing I did see a friend do the other day after he had wasted 300 gold and had a useless talent on the screen and couldn't afford the refresh. he simply didn't select it in the hangout. left the hangout and the talent was literally hanging until the next time he had enough gold and he then returned refreshed and got something he wanted.
I have a 5/5 talent hanging waiting for a slot. Just need 4 more night vision goggles and 4 heavy body armor. It will be hanging for 4 more days. Yes, you can leave unclaimed talents hanging until you have more gold or have the gear to rank up to create a new slot. I'm not sure why I was gambling for a talent with uncertain outcome when I didn't have a free slot open in the first place.

CRABNUTZ

The perfect talent you're looking for is going to have an average cost of 3500 gold.