Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raided rss scam

We get the rss what we steal from the player?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

MeMarv

Banned
I iust found out with a friend you dont get the rss what you steel from. The player.

Friend raided me
I lost 500k wood
400kstone
200k iron
En 800k cash

Friend got
100k wood
75k stone
45k iron
200k cash.

So wtf????

dino

I iust found out with a friend you dont get the rss what you steel from. The player.

Friend raided me
I lost 500k wood
400kstone
200k iron
En 800k cash

Friend got
100k wood
75k stone
45k iron
200k cash.

So wtf????
LOOOOOOOL yeah they dont want you to get resources.
yet you can buy more builders.

This game is turning into a big swindle to get your money without returning a quality game.

SHAME ON FTX ONCE AGAIN!

ElDiabllo

yea i was thinking about that...how i never raid some players and get 1-2m of cash or somethink like that...
i lose couple of time 1-2m of ress but never get it..f you understand what I want to say

dino

yea i was thinking about that...how i never raid some players and get 1-2m of cash or somethink like that...
i lose couple of time 1-2m of ress but never get it..f you understand what I want to say
Its wrong
FTX clearly cant make a good game

Sp4rky1426

What you lose isn't what the attacking player receives! That's why you will never see a base with massive resources to loot..
If you have 1m of each resource and get attacked 3-4 times you'll lose most of you stuff down to what your bunker protects.. The attacking players will receive a fraction of this amount?? It's totally fixed against all players so you have to spend cash to get anywhere, even more so after the port became totally useless, what a waste of my resources maxing it for my level so I could save for big upgrades? Don't suppose I'll be reimbursed for the resources or gold I used??? @Chase - FTX Games maybe you could actually comment on what you think? Maybe actually interact with the forum members and their threads??

NicoScience

This game is a joke.

How do you want to respect such bad design.
I regret all the time and money I spent on this game.

NicoScience

Still, it's bad mechanics...
It's only good for the developers.
Too much incentive to sell you gold.

At a certain level, you are almost forced to buy gold.
This game doesn't deserve it's rating of 4.6 on Google Play. Google Play is full of fake reviews, if not the game would have at most 3 stars.

Sp4rky1426

I totally agree.. it's fixed against the players and in favour of the game in every department.. Anything and everything to allow you to move forward and improve is either removed i.e. The port or nerfed or updated to keep you needing to spend gold (spend cash) to buy a shield...
One thing FTX don't seem to have learnt from other major game suppliers (supercell for example) is that you need free to play players! The payers will come and spend to advance quicker but you need everyone to be able to achieve and rise upwards! Paying should just get you there quicker.. secondly listen to your customers issues and problems! The port is a major issue! The matchmaking is a major issue!! The resource losses and what's won is a major issue!!! Fix these before you start talking about a money making event and It might help in building some trust back with your customers???

Last edited:

Serge

It's just a crap system, like tax lol.

If everyone actually got all the resources that the other person lost, half of the players in the game would already be maxed.

You get a set amount of resources based on the level of the player - I think in some cases you get more if the player has lots of resources that aren't covered by bunker ( which is all the time anyway), hence why sometimes you can raid two people of the same level and get more from one raid that another - atleast this is what was explained to me months ago

EgregiousParagon.

I am 100% with the majority on some of the issues of this Game [resources], but not this one. It is correctly designed not to give you what you steal. There would be no game.

Here is my pictures, three purchased diegos and the energy guy. Would you be attacking your opponents when none have any resources.

IMG_20170422_092213612.jpg

IMG_20170422_103439150.jpg

look at this one

Capture+_2017-04-16-16-10-37.jpg

NicoScience

Have you played Boom Beach?
The game is actually balanced and makes you feel you are getting ressources from the opponents. So it is doable.

In Boom Beach, there are ennemy bases that give you few ressources. And there are that give you a lot.
You can prioritize the bases, and keep the ones with many ressources for your big upgrades.