Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raise fincas health

LeeMuerto

Entirely disagree. That would be so unfair to those who put effort into the game. I would not be able to nodeploy you anymore, and all the effort you would have to make is the click an update button. Would ask FTX for full refund if they did some mistake like that.

Gytis

Entirely disagree. That would be so unfair to those who put effort into the game. I would not be able to nodeploy you anymore, and all the effort you would have to make is the click an update button. Would ask FTX for full refund if they did some mistake like that.
Hello Lee, I agree with you, but Forta is not the solution. And right now there is only time question when FTX will create another sicario for "-damage to finca from Firebomb"

No deploying is for loyal players, old players who have playing this game from begining, who spend money for ftx. And FTX is just gold digger in this question. All players who cant make no deploying was crying and ftx just create forta. Worst solution ever.

I am no deploying, have max diegos, almost have max scorpions.