Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re: Value of Skills without Set Bonuses

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We understand that many players feel that Skills purchased before the set bonuses were released are not as useful as ones with them.

We are looking into this based on the feedback of our community.

Do you have some ideas to bring previous Skills in line with ones that have set bonuses? We want to hear them!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I have spent money on old skills and now there useless do u think that's fair, are u gonna compensate me, and will there be new skills in the events @Chase - FTX Games
The purpose of the thread is to generate ideas to make the skills you purchased viable - please share any ideas you have!

And yes, there is an event with skills as rewards coming very soon.

Matt

The purpose of the thread is to generate ideas to make the skills you purchased viable - please share any ideas you have!

And yes, there is an event with skills as rewards coming very soon.
I,m not the developer u should have thought of this why bring out skills that u know ain't gonna work with the new one, then when we all moan u start asking us for ideas u gonna pay me for my ideas or give me free gold?

Ridin Dirty

The big ethical issue is you barely released those obsolete skills less than a month ago, many of us spent thousands of gold to aquire them especially since you yourself had posted that on a future update we would be able to combine skills for counter strategies but you did not mention the ones we were currently buying would not work. I have a dozen 5s now that won't work with set bonuses. It doesn't matter to me now I have notified my cartel already I quit and I have uninstalled the game, at least my wife is really happy about it. It's really sad honestly cause the game had such great potential and I've met so many great people playing this game. For the sake of the players who remain to play I seriously hope you figure something out.

lobsterboy

I don't like the newly introduced concept of skills at all. I feel like it complicates the game too much and is another method to force players to spend money to remain competitive. I don't like being forced to spend money to remain competitive. I wish I was in a position to reward the developers for a job well done by purchasing gold but I can no longer do that. I will continue to play my way because I am still enjoying the game but I won't be forced to play (pay) your way. I think everyone knows by now that I am not a complainer but there comes a time when a customer needs to speak their mind. This is my time.

Please listen to your remaining customer base and do the right thing. Just take a day or two to look at this whole thing from a bird's eye view and ask yourself how you want the future of this game to go. There has obviously been a lot of work put into the game and it would be a shame to see it go down the toilet. I consider myself to be a fairly smart individual by I don't understand what is going on here. Why don't you have someone make an actual statement on the direction of the game?

Even my cartel has been making the most of these updates and I have been trying to promote positive vibes. I don't want to lose my teammates. I am hearing very negative comments today and I have a feeling this is the end of something we have enjoyed and invested a lot of time and money into. This makes me sad.

This has become a situation for the remaining players of when to cut their losses and make a clean break. I don't think you will find too many players out there right now (including myself now, unfortunately) who have a positive outlook. You are preying on our addictions at this point, plain and simple. It may not be too late to stop this madness but I have a feeling it is.

myri

yes, maybe let's just get rid of this nonsense skill thing alltogether, find a way to compensate the players that spent a lot on the skills which are already useless and concentrate on all the other issues that were already there to begin with. in times of chaos, don't add more complicated stuff on top!

Maniakbn96

I already fused a ton on this skills to get the new one.. so there will never be a way to compensate this fair... you just went to far and ****** up... also you made no deploy easier then before!!! To avoid you have to spend thausands!!!

El Mas Chingon

We understand that many players feel that Skills purchased before the set bonuses were released are not as useful as ones with them.

Do you have some ideas to bring previous Skills in line with ones that have set bonuses? We want to hear them!
1. Allow smaller set bonuses using skills that do not have the icon/logo.
2. Drastically increase the bonuses you get with current system, and allow old skills to qualify for current level bonuses.
3. Add skills (previous and new) as a random award from free chests.

I don't mind product that's been stepped on, but sometimes the purity level gets too low for consumption and people get sick from the added bs. Smh

Diogo

It doesn´t matter what we say if you only read the lines searching for manners to drain more gold.. Bottom line is: The game has become extremely expensive and took the joy out of the play.

Croockshanck

you should make more skill events... not one per month, at least 4. you should also burn all the old skills player to player and give 200 gold for each so they can buy the same amount in the store. You did it when you nerf Scorpion so you can do it again. You can put other kind of events, like a defensive one. we should defend some attacks in our finca and be rewarded with some skills, or attacking outposts we can have a 15% of win a skill (a level 1skill) or you can just update the game and we can produce skills, in each attack we have some probability to win a piece, imagine a survival skill piece and when we got 5 of this one we can produce the skill. so many things that the developers can do without only think in players money...if you want to upgrade faster you use money, you buy gold or promotions and ok... you got the things before the other people, but the other players can have those things too even if a player should be more time online and attack all days to win those pieces or something...
another thing that i think is important is that the new players should have the same possibility of having the old sicarios, sicarios that we never see them again in a event or something, like widow or flare, or fiero... those events are gone and what? no one can have them anymore, in the black market never saw a widow and i have 48 contracts out of 75... maybe you can put more slots in the black market, 2 for sicarios, 2 for plata, 2 for material to upgrade sicarios (not the ones that we can win in battles), it will be another way to win some money XD but it will be good for both

Chino

Here are some ideas to maybe undo this debacle:

1. Any obsolete non-bonus skills in players stock need to now include a bonus.
In my opinion this would alleviate SOME NOT ALL of the grief right now and would come close to compensating players who bought skill chests after the update looking for skills with bonus but still receiving obsolete non-bonus skills.

2. When converting or upgrading skills have that not require dice make it cash instead. (Dice was initially used to change skill type)
This will benefit both paying and non-paying players. They will have to play and attack bases to get cash. If they have no cash or want to convert/upgrade a lot then they can use gold to make up the cash difference.

3. Though #1 and #2 are what i feel are reasonable requests/solutions, to be totally honest players should be compensated for any gold spent prior to this update on skills chests for obsolete non-bonus skills since they were summarily nerfed without notice on the latest update. In addition, any players who purchased skills chests after the update and still received obsolete non-bonus skills should be refunded for the percentage of receiving obsolete non-bonus skills because that is not what they were looking for.

Hope this helps

PUZZLE

Chase I tell you some things. Fire the guy who invented those skills. These skills similar to Clash of Kings game. COK is about to die because such skill invention. About 80% left COK game just because if it. Forget about skills.
1 Compensate guys for purchased skills
2. Increase finca health by 30% to avoid to deploy.
3 do not nerf anything
If you do those the players will come back. If not more guys will leave the game. We do not want to spend thousands of $ for skill that even ftx can't make up.

Croockshanck

and what about the new talents? a few time ago we have 22 telent attack tipe X 5 each talent (1 to 5) now we have more 2 X5 with the new sicario HUNTER, 24, and another sicario to the new troops more 2, so we have 26 attack talents at this moment if i am not wrong, the possibility of having a 20% missile damage is 1/130 and 5/130 to have any kind of % of missile damage. in another month they will release another sicario or something to put it more difficult, because this is not enough. Clean those stupid % of health and damage for diferent troups and let the squad damage and health % that will work for any troup and will increase the possibility of having the other talents that we really need in our sicarios

Renan Lopes

I play Narcos for about a year, in this game time I've seen a lot of players stop playing because of the updates. The communication between the players is just a point of view on FTX: you are mercenaries and do everything for profit. The player who does not have the possibility to spend but wants to have fun can not compete at high level because the developers with each update launch things for the rich people and the players who do not invest should drop the game or stay without overturning the players levels High. In short, who has money will be invincible, and who does not, stop playing. FTX nerfou the fires, the scorpions, made several updates that ruined the game, you only think about making a profit. Nothing more. A tip or cancel this update of the new skills or we will all stop playing. Equality must prevail for all players. Up to the medilcre amount of 250 golds per week was reduced to 40 golds. I'm not going to get one day to sculpt. This is ridiculous. You were able to end the game.

grmnn

think I reached my saturation point with so many lack of strategy with the development of this app.
I spent a lot more that I expected and I'm not going to spent a cent on this ponzy scheme.
At least my family will be much more happier with the time I could spent doing other things than this.
I'm really disappointed and in the name our team Portogal I can ensure you that our wallet is closing to you.
The only habilities and expertises you could get at this moment would be for the developers to try to write a code without bugs and more fair to the people that spent a lot of time with this no future app.

Dan

Chase, see attached pics on the difference between previous and new stun skill. Old skills cannot be used for bonuses. The simplest solution is to enable all previous skills to be usable for bonuses

Attachments

Cinco 7

New update is horrible seriously thinking of not playing anymore thanks for ruining the game ftx

Chase, see attached pics on the difference between previous and new stun skill. Old skills cannot be used for bonuses. The simplest solution is to enable all previous skills to be usable for bonuses
Mate, good point but don't you think these muppets don't know this already?
It's all about making us spend money.