Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reapers need to be reduced

Jayjay

Well done mate I,m really happy for u o_O
Hahaha i just felt like being a ****** tonight lol, but relly bro i wouldnt worry to much about reapers, the best combo is one maxed reaper and the rest butchers with 2 15% buildings health.. it helps alot high levels,

Jayjay

Well done mate I,m really happy for u o_O
And im using scorpions and i never really maxed my diegos or even put any talents on them.. so i struggle alot! With 50k+ rocket health but when you use gordos and have a a good strategy its not really a problem..

Matt

I was onl
Hahaha i just felt like being a ****** tonight lol, but relly bro i wouldnt worry to much about reapers, the best combo is one maxed reaper and the rest butchers with 2 15% buildings health.. it helps alot high levels,
No worries mate it's only a game lol

Ridin Dirty

You guys struggling with high HP RL or any high HP defense must not have tried flashbang yet. My 25 second flashbang squad handles them no problem, got a friend with a 30 second flashbang.

BillyBob

Banned
You guys struggling with high HP RL or any high HP defense must not have tried flashbang yet. My 25 second flashbang squad handles them no problem, got a friend with a 30 second flashbang.
It is funny to see "locos" spending like crazy to get 5 maxed Reapers and ranked to the hilt only to have them smoked with La Quicas and Gordo's with major flashbang talents smoke them easy...:eek:

But let them keep droppin cash on Reapers. Easy to take down now.:p