Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Daryl cards

slide_x

I'm super upset at the fact that I spent a lot of time and resource to play through the Medium difficulty of the weekly activity twice JUST to get a duplicate card! I got the same exact red card from my first play through!! It was not easy to get these cards and getting a duplicate after all that hard work was just a waste of time! Please fix!

Krimsingoste

Eah, I've got the backpack 4 times already! I am more --- about the fact that I get the same 25 or 30 none gold cards every time. I have rolled over spending cards on the 8 hr bout 6 or 7 times, and have almost another 10k points. That's a ton of cards! Yet I have 14 non gold cards some only 2 star that I dont get! I have two red car waiting to finish the group's but I'm missing 2 regular cardstock finish those sets. I also have a 4star red car that I'm missing 2 non gold carss to finish the sets.

Last edited by a moderator:

slide_x

Same here, until they fix this I'm not going to waste anymore coins, money or time on these games. You cant even get a 2 star blue that you need. Give us an option to at least purchase these blue cards with those useless stars at least. So freaking annoying.