Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Replay not giving gear up items

gilroykilroy

When you replay a mission it lists gear up items, xp and latinum as rewards. However when you complete a mission you only get the xp and latinum. This makes it impossible to level gear once you have topped out in missions since these items cannot be purchased nor are they awarded from shuttle missions.

gilroykilroy

I take it back. It looks like you only get the non-xp/latinum item when you complete the mission at 100% (i.e. took all the various branches.) Though once you complete it at 100% the item is no longer available.

That still leaves the issue that you cannot obtain gear leveling items once you've complete a mission at 100%.

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @gilroykilroy ! I've relocated this to our "General" subforum since it's not a bug, but rather a suggestion. I've passed it to the developers for them to consider!

Also, if you haven't already, I'd love to see your in our Discord Server if you so choose to join :) The community is much more active there.