Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resource Balance

==HammerHead==

I am clearly new to this forum. Not new to forums themselves though. So hopefully, someone at ftx sees this and brings it to a meaningful conversation. There needs to be resource balance. Yup. Balance. Amount of gold I need to spend to speed up, FINE. Amount of iron needed to upgrade a defence, FINE. You get the point.

...WHAT IS NOT FINE...

Being raided for 15 000 iron and never being able to recoup even 25% of that in a single battle.
Being raided for 60 000 stone and never being able to recoup even 25% of that in a single battle.
Being raided for 250 000 cash and never being able to recoup even 25% of that in a single battle.

Considering the number of times I get consecutively attacked while at work, building my base has become an enormous/impossible task. I will gladly pay reasonable amounts to play a game. I am not going to pay 100s to maintain or advance a little, only to have no chance if I stop spending.

So, kindly correct the resource balance. Then I will gladly make another purchase.

SmokeP

While most would agree shields are much more economical to save resources, the price of resources for gold is a joke too.

Cruzzer

I wish we could actually win what the other person is losing. Or even half of that.

Chilly-P

You have to buy a shield, spend 4-5 consecutive hours playing, or spend a large amount of gold. Those are Your choices it seems. Spend a lot of time, or a lot of gold, that it the way this game is designed.

It sucks too, because this game is pretty darn fun. Sucked a bunch of My playtime away from Clash of Clans. Unfortunately I'm beginning to think this type of game just isnt for Me.

Last edited:

double pownage

its fun, but u get burned out on how u need to play the game, its unhealthy. mobile games should be balanced around small amounts of play during the day.

the way u need to play it, is like a hardcore gamer for pc. but its a russian designer so they think the harder to play the more people might spend, when it will just end up with not enough players and milking their small base more and more.

double pownage

till level 10 finca is very enjoyable, after that it gets hardcore more. most people just end up not playing anymore, not everyone has time to spend on a mobile game.

having some bad fights cost u alot of money making it hard to progress since resources are scarce.

i don`t see this game being succesfull, since its more of a job then fun game tho. more stress then fun, not a good idea hehe

Nutty

This is the biggest problem in the game! Plenty of ways to spend gold, no one wants to spend them on resources! Use a shield? Well I did and had 1 mil wood, 600k in stone and 100k in iron! WTF my resources r maxing out and still not enough iron! This is a problem even with a shield! You are losing players even if they r free word of mouth brings more players and more gold players! Figure it out! No game out there makes it impossible to get enough resources. smfh!

ACO

Banned
I honestly think that this game loses over 50% of their F2P players just because of this **** and loses even players that spent money on this game. It's a free to download, free to play game till around 35-40 then it becomes close to imposible to upgrade. (not imposible but close/super hard)
As a free to play you need tricks to upgrade
colecting revenges to strike back and get a small boost,
full map of players and outpost
maybe you manage to start atacking to gain more resources when a war ended and get that boost in
But: when you atack you loose troops or maybe if its a hard base even sicarios, time to rebuild etc so to raid 10x revenges +5-6 players and 5-6 outposts as a free to play will take a while then when you are close as fk to upgrade that spicy building SUPRISE MOTHAFKA VULNERABILITY
Or you get close enough to upgrade then SURPRISE MOTHAFKA you need 2-3 more atacks and guess what the map is clean (IF YOU ARE LUCKY WILL MENTION LATER WHY *)
All this because if you have a 3 milion upgrade building while farming bases with 60-100k wood will take a while
Let's not forget the lovely system that puts you in battle against players with 1-3 levels biger then you. Love how at my level with no nerv gas i have to fight some1 with 2-3 levels over me that has nerve gas absolutly briliant and balanced.
And now finally that the free to play player managed somehow to have around 10 revenges 5-6 players on the map like i said earlyer at "*" last SURPRISE MOTHAFKA half of the players on his map are online
And then the game is exactly like the OP said above loseing tons of resources and having **** rewards back

That being said i honestly think this game looses players constantly starting from levels 35-40 FREE TO PLAY PLAYERS AND ALSO PLAYERS THAT SPENT MONEY!
Because if i want to play a PAY TO PAY game there are TONS of games worth playing way better then this CRAP AND FULL OF SHT GAME+UNBALANCE PROBLEMS! The only reason i invested was to get an edge against my oponents with talents sicarios etc. Now i have to pay to have constant shield and continue upgradeing! So the game is PAY to PLAY and i ain't doing this **** for long and for 2 weeks i'm thinking to quit this stupid game. SAID IT BEFORE AND I SAY IT AGAIN! THE STAFF AND DEVS ARE INCOMPETENT AND IMBECILS AND GREEDY! It is not an insult i repreat this is not an insult it is the truth and the truth hurts (i might even get warned or banned from forum) but some1 has to say it. There is even a post about their latest incompetence and greed. 3 diferent sicarios that do EXACTLY THE SAME THING! Are you ****ing me! The game is full of bugs, unbalance problems and you spend your time as devs and spend my money to come up with this ****!

Last edited:

Nutty

I honestly think that this game loses over 50% of their F2P players just because of this **** and loses even players that spent money on this game. It's a free to download, free to play game till around 35-40 then it becomes close to imposible to upgrade. (not imposible but close/super hard)
As a free to play you need tricks to upgrade
colecting revenges to strike back and get a small boost,
full map of players and outpost
maybe you manage to start atacking to gain more resources when a war ended and get that boost in
But: when you atack you loose troops or maybe if its a hard base even sicarios, time to rebuild etc so to raid 10x revenges +5-6 players and 5-6 outposts as a free to play will take a while then when you are close as fk to upgrade that spicy building SUPRISE MOTHAFKA VULNERABILITY
Or you get close enough to upgrade then SURPRISE MOTHAFKA you need 2-3 more atacks and guess what the map is clean (IF YOU ARE LUCKY WILL MENTION LATER WHY *)
All this because if you have a 3 milion upgrade building while farming bases with 60-100k wood will take a while
Let's not forget the lovely system that puts you in battle against players with 1-3 levels biger then you. Love how at my level with no nerv gas i have to fight some1 with 2-3 levels over me that has nerve gas absolutly briliant and balanced.
And now finally that the free to play player managed somehow to have around 10 revenges 5-6 players on the map like i said earlyer at "*" last SURPRISE MOTHAFKA half of the players on his map are online
And then the game is exactly like the OP said above loseing tons of resources and having **** rewards back

That being said i honestly think this game looses players constantly starting from levels 35-40 FREE TO PLAY PLAYERS AND ALSO PLAYERS THAT SPENT MONEY!
Because if i want to play a PAY TO PAY game there are TONS of games worth playing way better then this CRAP AND FULL OF SHT GAME+UNBALANCE PROBLEMS! The only reason i invested was to get an edge against my oponents with talents sicarios etc. Now i have to pay to have constant shield and continue upgradeing! So the game is PAY to PLAY and i ain't doing this **** for long and for 2 weeks i'm thinking to quit this stupid game. SAID IT BEFORE AND I SAY IT AGAIN! THE STAFF AND DEVS ARE INCOMPETENT AND IMBECILS AND GREEDY! It is not an insult i repreat this is not an insult it is the truth and the truth hurts (i might even get warned or banned from forum) but some1 has to say it. There is even a post about their latest incompetence and greed. 3 diferent sicarios that do EXACTLY THE SAME THING! Are you ****ing me! The game is full of bugs, unbalance problems and you spend your time as devs and spend my money to come up with this ****!
Amen!!! Exactly! I need all those revenges and I'm only level 32! Still can't get enough iron at 2-2500 a hit. Come on ftx