Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Revenge attacks

Naptownmark

Ftx please consider adding a way to get revenge without having to be defeated first. I've been unsuccessful attacked by the same person for 2 weeks over 10 attempts n would love to teach this person a lesson. Maybe after 3 attempts we can get a revenge option, just a thought hope u find it to be a good one.

Brian Christensen

Ftx please consider adding a way to get revenge without having to be defeated first. I've been unsuccessful attacked by the same person for 2 weeks over 10 attempts n would love to teach this person a lesson. Maybe after 3 attempts we can get a revenge option, just a thought hope u find it to be a good one.
Good idea @April - FTX Games , @Ben - FTX Games could you guys make sure the right crew gets this ?

Thamer

They haven't yet fixed the revenge menu(UI) to access revenges easily since it was in their(ftx) to-do list long time ago.

So making revenge available for a successful defense?!
They'll need NASA's engineers for that.

Beeftaco

Oh god i dread looking for revenge attacks.... Scroll through the endless jibberish.... then finally find one... click... takes a while to load... click attack... player is online. Really???

Start stupid process all over again....

Lowrider9999

Heck your getting wins. I love it when people hit me five times and lose haha

Lowrider9999

Oh god i dread looking for revenge attacks.... Scroll through the endless jibberish.... then finally find one... click... takes a while to load... click attack... player is online. Really???

Start stupid process all over again....
They need to kick them off sooner! I've tried to attack people all day long in their online.