Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Same user in Two different tournament levels??

La Slice

The exact same user appears on two different tournaments at the same time, how is that fair? Look at these two pics, one is Champion 2, the other is Diamond 3.
86BED497-F2D6-4DFA-8519-694FDE7A62BF.jpeg
E52E458C-94D6-430F-89C8-9F5866CBDE1F.jpeg
E52E458C-94D6-430F-89C8-9F5866CBDE1F.jpeg

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Maybe they do it so there aren’t so many inactive players in our leagues and Sicario Challenge. That’s the only excuse I can think of. I don’t like this because it’s logical to assume each player only appears once, FTX didn’t tell us they’re doing this, and it coincidentally encourages more spending if you want to win... everyone wants to win by the way.

The more FTX leverages our goals in the game to encourage spending, the more dominant spenders are, which disincentivizes newer players, and reduces long time players who don’t spend as much.

I would not expect the same success from Breaking Bad if I were FTX. Prolonging Narcos instead of milking it is a better option in my real-data deprived opinion. Narcos is the bigger brand/event, worldwide, because it’s real. People care about it. Breaking Bad is cool but its fiction and did not affect the whole world’s economy.

Goose

Jus cuz someone is showing in your league doesn't mean your in their league. It's possible for both of you to get 1st as a matter of fact. Same with sic challenge . You think your competing directly with someone but your not. Could be for reasons mentioned by Tampico.

La Slice

What is not fair is that FTX puts a top player in multiple tournaments preventing players from multiple tournaments from winning.

H2O

in that situation when you feel the 1st place spot is too far just get in top 5 and be happy with the same rewards....

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone! It is entirely possible for the same username to appear in multiple Tournaments/Leagues. This is not because that particular player is engaged in multiple Tournaments or Leagues at one time.

The truth of the matter is that all Tournaments are "per-player." What this means is when you participate in Tournaments, you will see a number of different players with your rank among them displaying. Any other player will see themselves in their own Tournament with their rank displaying among them.

Here is an example to make that a little clearer. It may look like "Bob" is number one in multiple Tournaments, in actuality, he could be number 14 in his own Tournament. At the same time, you could appear as being number one in many other players' Tournaments, while only being number 3 in your own.

Thus, the most important thing is what displays in your current Tournament/League. Your placement depends on how well you overcome those in your own Tournament.

I hope this answers everyone's concerns and my apologies for any confusion.

hof

Hello everyone! It is entirely possible for the same username to appear in multiple Tournaments/Leagues. This is not because that particular player is engaged in multiple Tournaments or Leagues at one time.

The truth of the matter is that all Tournaments are "per-player." What this means is when you participate in Tournaments, you will see a number of different players with your rank among them displaying. Any other player will see themselves in their own Tournament with their rank displaying among them.

Here is an example to make that a little clearer. It may look like "Bob" is number one in multiple Tournaments, in actuality, he could be number 14 in his own Tournament. At the same time, you could appear as being number one in many other players' Tournaments, while only being number 3 in your own.

Thus, the most important thing is what displays in your current Tournament/League. Your placement depends on how well you overcome those in your own Tournament.

Lol don't you see the issue with this?

MrBakoBullyz

Quit the Lies and just admit FTX hasn't fixed this or it's done on purpose for players to keep chasing "Ghost Players"

Annnnnnnnnd in the example of Bob nobody is a winner...Bob chasing a Ghost which encourages spending.

Gorilas

That is the way how ftx is saving his gold
This player 'bob' occupies one of the top five positions in many different tournaments and the 6th player in each tournament always misses the 250golds
Now this player bob maybe in his own tournament to be in the 6thposition because he has another bob in his tournament
Hahaha
Ftx is really smart on how to cheat us and not to give us the 250gold
The weekly tournament is unfair and unbalanced
Due to many 'bobs' and due to that players who earns 2medals per win are playing at the same tournament with players who earns 5 medals per win
Ftx dont want to supply players with 250gold and invented the mechanism on how to do that
What ever April says is poor excuses
Sorry April but
The truth is that ftx is cheating us
Fix the matchmaking for tournaments with equal player level like the events or the map
And each player to be participate only in one tournament otherwise you are unfair and you are cheating us in order to cut the gold rewards for the players
You Also cut the gold from the movie night
The game is not attractive any more
The game became too expensive
You cut all the gold supplies with your smart mechanisms
Congrats
By the way how many players quit of narcos the last 3months??

Thamer

Quit the Lies and just admit FTX hasn't fixed this or it's done on purpose for players to keep chasing "Ghost Players"

Annnnnnnnnd in the example of Bob nobody is a winner...Bob chasing a Ghost which encourages spending.
I doubt they plan on fixing it, as you said it seems to be purposely made this way so spending is encouraged.

The one in 10th place is chasing the one in 1st place who in reality is in 10th place and chasing his own 1st.
Tom & Jerry: Inception Edition

Gorilas

Hello Gorilas. We have not removed or altered Movie Night. If you are experiencing issues with it, please send us a support ticket so that we may look into it.
Yes you did
You have changed the movie night rewards and pls dont say that again because you understimate our intelligence

When you changed the tournament medals calculation you trasformed the movie night in to a free chest reward and now gives plata 500.sicario contract and five gold just once per day
Before the transformation the movie night was giving 4x5=20golds and not small plata and useless contracts per day
So this is 75%reduction of the daily gold that the game was supplying us

It is clear that you dont want to supply us with some small amount of gold especially after the bob player system and the new matchmaking tournament mechanism
At least you could let us earn some gold from the sicarios that we kill when we defend our finca and not give us gold only for 6 dead offensive sicarios per day
We paid for our defence with tonnes of gold
Dont limit the gold that we could earn by killing offensive sicarios
We cant pay you anymore for buying gold
We will quit of narcos
We cant play without gold

andreiu16

@Gorilas

I totally agree with you, with one exception: there are days when I receive 2 x 5 gold / day, not only 1 x 5 gold / day.

La Slice

I agree completely with you Gorilas. It was the good ole days when I could get 4x5 gold from movies and gold from each sicario death at my base. If you are not actually competing against someone (Bob) that takes the fun out of it. All of these strategies which FTX has implemented has made the game no longer fun for me. It has been over a week since I played and I will likely delete it soon. To keep people interested in a game there needs to be some challenge but not so much that the only way you can win is by spending $$$$.

andreiu16

The concept of the game, like many others, is pay 2 win. Is very simple, in the end: either you play it free as it is, either you quit ... That is concept, unfortunately.