Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saving the resources required for large upgrades

lobsterboy

Yeah broski...tc should always follow the finca upgrades.
I know, I know...still playing catch up. I wasn't as smart as you folks when I started this game. I'll earn a spot in NB yet. Still learning things every day. Keep in mind that, if I upgrade my tc straight through to 20 right now, that's several days without being able to upgrade any troops or abilities.

My training camp was 12 when I got to finca 17 and it's now 17 at finca 20. It will be maxed when I hit finca 21. It's all a part of my master catch up plan.

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

Well, at least you have mustered a catchup plan, broski:) (pun intended)

Mike Toreno

Yeah broski...tc should always follow the finca upgrades.
Brosko Sic. Contracts?

Finca upgrades are necessary so all of us want the CARTEL PORT STORAGE

for Resources needed.

Cartel Port Storage system protects us from plundering RAIDS hermanos !

Addicted brothers 2

Join addicted brothers. high level and good stats. Nr1 in netherlands. We give you a lot of extras. But therefore we need you. Please give it a try

Capos club level 30
Finca level 30
Compound level 60
Cartel player rate over 9000
Won almost 100 wars

lobsterboy

UPDATE: I upgraded my training camp from 17 to 20, back to back. My squad camps are now 18/18/20/20. Rocket launcher health boosted to around 44,000 so far with 5 reapers. At some point, I will add some rocket launcher damage but I'm not in a hurry to start trying to defend just yet. My rocket launchers are still only at level 8, anyway. I am approaching level 47 3/4 and I have a plan in place as I progress to level 50 and finca 21. I will max out my missiles, fire bombs, Gordos, RPG soldiers, and squad camps prior to level 50 (hopefully - that's a lot of cash!). Once I hit level 50, I will upgrade finca to 21, training camp to 21, helipad to 21, squad camps to 21, along with maxing out the previously listed troops and skills. I am still progressing without any trouble. I still defend 0% of the time and beat nearly everyone that lands on my map or in my revenge list. I would say 2/10 are unbeatable and I just continue to swap them out for easier opponents. I was feeling lucky after a few drinks this weekend and used some more of my gold to buy 3 limited edition chests. I got two La Quicas (5 and 6 star - my first La Quicas so far in this game) and a 6 start Ruby (I don't use Fuegos but I will lock her up for the future). I am now upgrading my Luna and Valentina, so I can trade up for a Rosa. I am not 100% positive I will do this yet, but that is the long term plan for now. I haven't used any guerilla directives for a long time, either. I have 300-400 of each type. Something tells me I will be glad I stockpiled them when it is time to get serious about defending.

@lobsterboy If you don't have much gear don't get rosa. It will cost 3 times normal gear to level her up + the 4th slot is like a talent and cost 150 gold per refresh and is linked to the rank of the sicario. So it might be better for you to just use those 2 quicas.

lobsterboy

@lobsterboy If you don't have much gear don't get rosa. It will cost 3 times normal gear to level her up + the 4th slot is like a talent and cost 150 gold per refresh and is linked to the rank of the sicario. So it might be better for you to just use those 2 quicas.
Thanks for the information. I can't get my main sics up to 7 star for a year or two, so I probably shouldn't bother with Rosa. I'll leave her for the big spenders.

lobsterboy

UPDATE:

I just turned xp lv 48.

rocket launcher health lv 8 = 55,000, missile damage lv 20 = 29,284, fire bomb damage lv 13 = 25,032, gordos lv 20, rpg soldiers lv 16, squad camps all lv 20. I am working on maxing gordos, rpg soldiers, missiles, fire bombs, rocket launchers, piercing cannons, and nerve gas cannons before hitting xp 50.

I was able to pound my way through the most recent 25 level event on normal, stage 5, in 1 hour and 5 minutes deploying troops on every level and not spending any gold. I hadn't been able to do this yet and it was a proud accomplishment that only got me to 16th place on the event leader board.

I am waiting patiently for a half price troops and abilities upgrade sale, a half price talents sale, and a skills event (I need dice!) so I can push through some upgrades in a cost efficient manner. I am still dependent on the offer wall for gold and have around 7,200 gold today. I will continue to use it sparingly.

I usually swap out bases where I can't missile the rocket launchers with 2 missiles. If it takes 3, I can take down poor base layouts. It's the smart layout bases with > 58,568 (2x missiles damage) that I still swap out. Otherwise, I end up with more casualties than I would like, which takes a negative effect on my cash balance. Rushing rocket launchers is not a strong skill I have.

Next cash upgrade is level 21 missiles for $8,000,000. I am just over half way there and will be shielded until the next cartel chest event. I now leave my shield off during this event so I can be competitive with points towards the chest. I led my cartel with 42 points on the last cartel chest event. Keep in mind that these are not 'no deploys.' I won't be no deploying opponents unless I begin to feel like I need to to remain competitive. I'm sure that time will come.

LVMonkey

UPDATE:

I just turned xp lv 48.

rocket launcher health lv 8 = 55,000, missile damage lv 20 = 29,284, fire bomb damage lv 13 = 25,032, gordos lv 20, rpg soldiers lv 16, squad camps all lv 20. I am working on maxing gordos, rpg soldiers, missiles, fire bombs, rocket launchers, piercing cannons, and nerve gas cannons before hitting xp 50.

I was able to pound my way through the most recent 25 level event on normal, stage 5, in 1 hour and 5 minutes deploying troops on every level and not spending any gold. I hadn't been able to do this yet and it was a proud accomplishment that only got me to 16th place on the event leader board.

I am waiting patiently for a half price troops and abilities upgrade sale, a half price talents sale, and a skills event (I need dice!) so I can push through some upgrades in a cost efficient manner. I am still dependent on the offer wall for gold and have around 7,200 gold today. I will continue to use it sparingly.

I usually swap out bases where I can't missile the rocket launchers with 2 missiles. If it takes 3, I can take down poor base layouts. It's the smart layout bases with > 58,568 (2x missiles damage) that I still swap out. Otherwise, I end up with more casualties than I would like, which takes a negative effect on my cash balance. Rushing rocket launchers is not a strong skill I have.

Next cash upgrade is level 21 missiles for $8,000,000. I am just over half way there and will be shielded until the next cartel chest event. I now leave my shield off during this event so I can be competitive with points towards the chest. I led my cartel with 42 points on the last cartel chest event. Keep in mind that these are not 'no deploys.' I won't be no deploying opponents unless I begin to feel like I need to to remain competitive. I'm sure that time will come.
My only advice at this point is to stay at 49 as long as you can, maybe even just stop there, and enjoy the game. Once you hit 50 you are on a whole other level, from events to daily play, with people that spend A LOT of real money to stay competitive. At 49 you can enjoy the game immensely and still be close to maxed out on everything relevant. Just my 2 cents...

PUZZLE

UPDATE: I upgraded my training camp from 17 to 20, back to back. My squad camps are now 18/18/20/20. Rocket launcher health boosted to around 44,000 so far with 5 reapers. At some point, I will add some rocket launcher damage but I'm not in a hurry to start trying to defend just yet. My rocket launchers are still only at level 8, anyway. I am approaching level 47 3/4 and I have a plan in place as I progress to level 50 and finca 21. I will max out my missiles, fire bombs, Gordos, RPG soldiers, and squad camps prior to level 50 (hopefully - that's a lot of cash!). Once I hit level 50, I will upgrade finca to 21, training camp to 21, helipad to 21, squad camps to 21, along with maxing out the previously listed troops and skills. I am still progressing without any trouble. I still defend 0% of the time and beat nearly everyone that lands on my map or in my revenge list. I would say 2/10 are unbeatable and I just continue to swap them out for easier opponents. I was feeling lucky after a few drinks this weekend and used some more of my gold to buy 3 limited edition chests. I got two La Quicas (5 and 6 star - my first La Quicas so far in this game) and a 6 start Ruby (I don't use Fuegos but I will lock her up for the future). I am now upgrading my Luna and Valentina, so I can trade up for a Rosa. I am not 100% positive I will do this yet, but that is the long term plan for now. I haven't used any guerilla directives for a long time, either. I have 300-400 of each type. Something tells me I will be glad I stockpiled them when it is time to get serious about defending.
Save Guerilla directives and use them only to booster yo attacking capabilities. For defense they are useless. You will be no deployed anyway

Mike Toreno

UPDATE:

I just turned xp lv 48.

rocket launcher health lv 8 = Generate Unlimited Gold and Cash on Narcos Cartel Wars: With our new generator can make unlimited Gold and Cash with no reception prohibition! Generator tested by more than 350,000 users around the world !! , missile damage lv 20 = 29,284, fire bomb damage lv 13 = 25,032,

I usually swap out bases where I can't missile the rocket launchers with 2 missiles. If it takes 3, I can take down
How can U increase the DAMAGE of Ur FBOMB, MIS, RL ?

Using this UNDETECTABLE PROXY, Anti-BAN PROTECTION, LOG CLEANER SCRIPT.

Attachments

Vinnie Di Maggio

My only advice at this point is to stay at 49 as long as you can
Level 49 is probably the worst level to stay in this game. You will be matched against players up to 3 levels above who have level 21 finca, helipad and TC while you are stuck at level 20. So clearing your map will be very tough unless you have purchased several high level big bang effect skills and already have a very good missile squad.

Level 47 is one sweet spot in the game because if you chose your upgrades carefully, you can have every offence buildings/abilities maxed out for your finca level without leveling up to 48. Then you only have a few level 50 on your map and clearing your map and revenge list is a walk in the park. I sand bagged for quite a long time at level 47 and have just starting leveling up again. I'm rushing to 50 so I can have next level offences.