Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SF1944

Iceman

Hi guys,

does anyone here play StormFront 1944? What is you experience with the game?

Iceman

LeeMuerto

It’s a knockoff. The graphics don’t do it for me, the play during attack is more automated, leaving the only strategy to watching timers. The best way to get gold (jewels) is to commit to buying each and every day so the rewards stack. But I prefer the slower buy when I want to method over daily purchase. Has some other nice features and heard some good things, but the money grab is pretty clear. I deleted it.

PUZZLE

It’s a knockoff. The graphics don’t do it for me, the play during attack is more automated, leaving the only strategy to watching timers. The best way to get gold (jewels) is to commit to buying each and every day so the rewards stack. But I prefer the slower buy when I want to method over daily purchase. Has some other nice features and heard some good things, but the money grab is pretty clear. I deleted it.
Good game bro. I just started it. Much better. No deploy doesn't exist there. Customer support superior. Recommend it to all

PUZZLE

Storm Front 1944 cool game. Devs are generous and giving a lot of free gems. Graphics are cool. Many weapons and troops choices. So far spent 1 dollar only by mistake. ))))

Iceman

I personally like the game much more than narcos...like puzzle said much free gems, different factions to play with, much harder then narcos on higher levels...you have more interactive wars, 3v3 arenas, weekly and daily missions...

LVMonkey

It looks like LeeMuerto played for a day and has no clue what this game is about. Listen to Puzzle. The cost to play this game is practically nothing compared to Narcos.

The graphics "aren't as good" because it is a little cartoonish on purpose (like boom beach).

What this game does require, that Narcos no longer does, is SKILL to play. That's where most people get lost after just no deploying on Narcos all day.

What is really fun is getting 2 buddies to run an arena with you and do little mini 3vs3 battles against other people all day, and then getting big rewards out of it.

Then you have major wars once a day where EVERYBODY participates and nobody is left out. The resources from a war alone will upgrade your major base structures (finca, TC, HP, etc...) No need to pay for shields!!

Here's some other info I wrote up on it earlier:

i was doing the math and...

A narcos purchase is 14,000 gold for $100, and SF is 14,000 + 14,000 bonus jewels for $100.
Then they take the total jewels you buy and give you additional bonus jewels for the different levels of spending you do in a given time frame.

You get 50+ free jewels per day no matter what.. along with additional jewels for defends of base.

You can pay $20 and get 300 jewels/day for 30 days (9,000 total jewels) + an extra builder.

You can pay $30 in the beginning and get 1888 jewels every time you upgrade your base (finca), called scaling, so you get it roughly 20 times (37,000 jewels for $30).
The cost of speed ups is roughly half of narcos.

Also, the amount of resources you get for a war, or weekly leagues is WAY more than you need to make major upgrades, so there is no need to shield or save (spend gold/money). Also, it sits in your resource center (boat) and stays untouched until you use it, like the boat should work.

And the best part.. there are no dooky skills or sic talents to blow money on to be competitive in the upper levels, and no such thing as no deploy, short deploy, etc...

All you need to win, have fun, and be successful is skill and time.. but not much money, or any money for that matter.

And for a complete breath of fresh air, the devs are responsive and fix issues (like hackers, glitches, etc..) fast! If they have any "maintenance" or down time, they even pay you for it with jewels and resources...

SF absolutely operates at a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the cost... for now. hahahahaha..

If Narcos ran their game like SF it would be the number 1 game of all time. Instead Narcos is run by a bunch of idiots compared to SF.. and the game is dying because of it.

I can understand the response to shyt on the game so people don't exodus away from narcos, leaving it like Army of Heroes with a bunch of people who paid heavily to be at the top not having anybody to play against, but blame that on the devs for running it into the shytter in the first place.

Last edited:

LeeMuerto

It looks like LeeMuerto played for a day and has no clue what this game is about.
You’re absolutely right, more like less than sixty minutes before my attention was lost. But thanks for being forgiving.

It really comes down to preference of play style. I prefer games that involve a lot of math and deep understanding of mechanics to learn advanced strategies (like no deploy, for example, a feature of the game that I enjoy.) I would argue that if there was no benefit to figuring out the details of the game that feels like less strategy.

Either way... It’s all preferences. Play whatever you get the most fun out of at any given time, both if you want, don’t go over your budget, and kick it in whatever you play.

Zacharias

Is there a good site for gameplay?
Is there a good forum somewhere?

Since we all made mistakes at the beginning of narcos, its better to start this a good way.

lobsterboy

I just switched to China. I was a smokey warrior player in Boom Beach and using special troops with Chinese commandos to burrow under the base directly to the command centre works well for me. The troops are all the same between countries...just different elite troops for each. I chose China because it worked best for my playing strategy.