Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Show them what they deserve

WelshPhantom

The new skills may bring more balance but currently you must pay to acquire the new skills with bonus. You are not able to craft the new skills with bonus or convert the old non-bonus skills to include a bonus (which does require dice and you need to purchase).

Update and Game Rants:

3. In my opinion on skills is they were not even necessary all that needed to be done is make fincas immune or reduce damage done by missiles and firebombs to finca and this would have alleviated most complaints.
This

Del

The new skills may bring more balance but currently you must pay to acquire the new skills with bonus. You are not able to craft the new skills with bonus or convert the old non-bonus skills to include a bonus (which does require dice and you need to purchase).

Update and Game Rants:
1. Why were league rewards reduced what did that fix or add to the game experience?
2. Events though becoming more frequent lack the rewards for non-paying players to benefit and force paying players to shell out even more money (e.g. last directive rewards event did not include green directives). This in turn frustrated and angered both types of players.
3. In my opinion on skills is they were not even necessary all that needed to be done is make fincas immune or reduce damage done by missiles and firebombs to finca and this would have alleviated most complaints.
4. The pay wall for this game is getting and has been on the extreme side. Since this game borrows heavily from Supercell's Boom Beach (all troop types are comparable in functionality) the developers should take a hard look at how that game is run. Both free and premium players enjoy the game, mini events are basically daily and everyone has a chance to eventually get premium items or high levels without having to pay. For those choosing to move quicker they pay for it or purchase the subscription offers. Also for some items you must earn them and can't pay putting all players on a somewhat level playing field. However, that game does not offer war feature which is I personally like this game.
5. Reward Structure for wars is still not equitable when on the winning side. There has been plenty of evidence and calculations submitted that players do not even receive the amount of cash back to load troops for war.
6. The issue of players utilizing emulators or macro apps to constantly stay online or "auto-click" still has not been addressed.
7. Players loosing connection during war attacks causing a loss still has not been addressed.
8. I'm not on the free side of this game but just want to let you know there are numerous players thinking of taking there money elsewhere.
Couldn't agree more

Matt

I think since I,ve been on this forum chase has not answered one question with a direct answer, ftx is gonna do what it wants and screw everyone else, he must of seen all these comments and ain't done nothing, this forum is useless and pointless

hardc0der

Update and Game Rants:
1. Why were league rewards reduced what did that fix or add to the game experience?
2. Events though becoming more frequent lack the rewards for non-paying players to benefit and force paying players to shell out even more money (e.g. last directive rewards event did not include green directives). This in turn frustrated and angered both types of players.
4. The pay wall for this game is getting and has been on the extreme side. Since this game borrows heavily from Supercell's Boom Beach (all troop types are comparable in functionality) the developers should take a hard look at how that game is run. Both free and premium players enjoy the game, mini events are basically daily and everyone has a chance to eventually get premium items or high levels without having to pay. For those choosing to move quicker they pay for it or purchase the subscription offers. Also for some items you must earn them and can't pay putting all players on a somewhat level playing field. However, that game does not offer war feature which is I personally like this game.
5. Reward Structure for wars is still not equitable when on the winning side. There has been plenty of evidence and calculations submitted that players do not even receive the amount of cash back to load troops for war.
6. The issue of players utilizing emulators or macro apps to constantly stay online or "auto-click" still has not been addressed.
7. Players loosing connection during war attacks causing a loss still has not been addressed.
8. I'm not on the free side of this game but just want to let you know there are numerous players thinking of taking there money elsewhere.
Totally agree..

Boogersugar

What's fair and balanced about just using missiles or bombs to take out a Finca without even trying?

I like the new skill changes it will force people to actually think about attacks.

Crashy2

What's fair and balanced about just using missiles or bombs to take out a Finca without even trying?

I like the new skill changes it will force people to actually think about attacks.
Fair enough but my perfect diegos arnt able to take the defences that are you in the vicinity of sicarios radius. It's a nerf. Your offence sicarios also require skills to beat these high health defences

Gary Mulder

Update and Game Rants:

Well articulated Chino and I agree.
Raising prices for the "Special Offers" to nearly double of what they were is proof that their focus lies squarely on the bottom line.

Jamal

Banned
I think since I,ve been on this forum chase has not answered one question with a direct answer, ftx is gonna do what it wants and screw everyone else, he must of seen all these comments and ain't done nothing, this forum is useless and pointless
Yes of course. This forum is NOTHING. Am i right @Chase - FTX Games ?
Anyway where the people you wanna hire to this forum? I think you said it long long loooooong time ago.