Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicario challenge results board incorrect

Ice cream

Lol,this Sicario challenge works like a league.This player can be on 1st place in his event,and only on 3rd place in yours.

zecke2

Lol,this Sicario challenge works like a league.This player can be on 1st place in his event,and only on 3rd place in yours.
yes and that is exactly what is unfair. that's just pure greedy money making.
everyone just has to be in ONE league. everything else is unacceptable.
@Ben - FTX Games when ftx fix this .
btw this sicario challenge is the most hated and overrated challenge what ftx has ever made. please @all STOP spending money for such a crap !!!

Last edited:

Ice cream

yes and that is exactly what is unfair. that's just pure greedy money making.
everyone just has to be in ONE league. everything else is unacceptable.
@Ben - FTX Games when ftx fix this .
btw this sicario challenge is the most hated and overrated challenge what ftx has ever made. please @all STOP spending money for such a crap !!!
You're right.But I think they will not fix that,they want make money,and they find the way to this...I hate this event too,but I should win it,because I have weak defense :/ P.S. stop donate.stop spent money for this events,spent only for create your base guys!

Brian Christensen

This is simply a way for you guys at FTX games to destroy this game, no one of the players think its ok, just pure greed, hope to see a solution quick. 1 player = 1 sicarios challenge competition