Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicario Parca

Egis

Its almost impossible to defend our bases becouse of Torchers and other sicarios and they made this new Parca 80% of damage 22% armor for 15seconds .Is it a joke ,--! We were watching attacks and it takes much more seconds over 20 s. from deploying units so enemys destroying our bases easy thats not fair . We hope so they gonna fix this issue on this big update to at least 15seconds from trucks not from that line . Sorry for my english is not perfect .

Last edited by a moderator:

ipasher

Those 15 seconds don't start from attack beginning as description says. And it's not from deployment (trucks coming). Even more it's not starting from the time when troops pass the line dividing deployment area and base itself. As I have seen from replays (which have timers and clear visual of effect) it starts when unit starts firing. And as I see timer is for each particular unit. Am I right, @Chase?

Egis

Yes , you are right .They must to fix this problem it is unfair to other players who's traying hard to make good defence what is almost impossible , its taking to long . We want that problem to be fixed .

Egis

I dont have a parca sikario but when they released i was so disapointed and there was a sighn benefits from several sicarios do not stack and now my friend told me they changed they stack together you can put even two parco ar david , what a -- ftx u did ?

Last edited by a moderator: