Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicario Sets

LeeMuerto

This is a feature request.

First, background: Saving base layouts is a great feature. Made me spend a lot more time in the game knowing I could play around and revert changes. Version control always wins. More time in game is valuable metric.

What about Sicario sets? If I could save my Diego's and name them 'Missile', save my Scorpion's and name them 'Bomber', and save other sets with other names... It would make me want to spend a lot more time (and gold) to get perfect sets if I could use them easily. I'd probably even make some additional sets for specific situations.

Ideally the UI for picking a set would show the total bonuses for the set - but that's just frosting. I don't mind if I have to apply the set and then hit the Training Camp to find out what the totals are.

The minimum UI seems simple. It's the same dialog as you use for selecting Sicarios for wars. Maybe extend that to save its data elsewhere and change the button to "Use Set."