Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicario Talents Cost

Spizike

I spent over 3k in gold trying to get two good talents for my sicario Brone and I only ended up with one good talent. The current system for acquiring talents is a joke and should be fixed. I don't mind spending money on the game but I refuse to be ripped off and will not spend anymore money until some type of fix and balance is brought to purchasing talents. 50 gold to keep resetting is just stupid considering the percentage of no good talents that pop up.

LVMonkey

I spent over 3k in gold trying to get two good talents for my sicario Brone and I only ended up with one good talent. The current system for acquiring talents is a joke and should be fixed. I don't mind spending money on the game but I refuse to be ripped off and will not spend anymore money until some type of fix and balance is brought to purchasing talents. 50 gold to keep resetting is just stupid considering the percentage of no good talents that pop up.
haha.. you would have been really bitter when it was 100 gold to reset!