Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sicaro talents

Naptownmark

It would be nice if were able to switch up talents with different sicaros. Considering u wrked hard or paid for tht talent u should be able to assign it to whichever sic u like at any point in the game. Example: Diego has 2 20% missile attack talents but I would rather David have em so why not allow use to swap em out.

Narcobuster

I second this... If FTX aren’t going to allow self ‘upgrading‘ the talent levels like they do from lvl 5 to lvl 6 only, then at least let us switch or store talents, just like with skills.

Of course, this idea is too sensible and will lose FTX money so it wont get implemented.

MAfiozo

Hello,

I have a question on soccer field base, as I haven't opened it yet. Does this base give for example "Dieogo' more missile damage by 5 %.
thx

Naptownmark

It increases units n KILLERS so yes I assume it will increase sics n troops abilities by 5%

Narcobuster

It increases units n KILLERS so yes I assume it will increase sics n troops abilities by 5%
No, i believe it only increases the Damage percent, not abilities of sicarios (when it is activateD, there is no change to the damage in training camp).

Naptownmark

No, i believe it only increases the Damage percent, not abilities of sicarios (when it is activateD, there is no change to the damage in training camp).
Thts what I meant increase their damage of sic n troops maybe not abilities like missile etc but gun battle damage from sics n troops yes tht will increase

Facethief1943

Personally I'm tired of these people with four Diego's at level seven just blowing up my finca without doing anything but shooting missiles. It requires no skill or creativity. I think we need 2 move away from that and be original. It really makes the game no fun. I don't mind people blowing up my base with their troops but it's just ridiculous when all you do is level up Diegos. Come on people let's use a little creativity here and make the game fun again.

Naptownmark

Personally I'm tired of these people with four Diego's at level seven just blowing up my finca without doing anything but shooting missiles. It requires no skill or creativity. I think we need 2 move away from that and be original. It really makes the game no fun. I don't mind people blowing up my base with their troops but it's just ridiculous when all you do is level up Diegos. Come on people let's use a little creativity here and make the game fun again.
I feel u I got 4 Diego's tht blow --- up without attacking too but I only do tht when ppl do it to me bc it is unfair, but I will take out alot of your weapons n let the troops do the rest

Last edited by a moderator:

Narcobuster

The problem is, ‘no deploy’ is just another strategy like the ‘David’ strategy though no deploy costs a bit less $$. If you are willing to spend $$ and do it in the right areas then of course you are going to be able to win a higher percentage of attacks.

The people who annoy me are those who create baby accounts specifically for Davids or high level Diego’s lol - but if its what they want to spend their hard earned money on..

Facethief1943

I second this... If FTX aren’t going to allow self ‘upgrading‘ the talent levels like they do from lvl 5 to lvl 6 only, then at least let us switch or store talents, just like with skills.

Of course, this idea is too sensible and will lose FTX money so it wont get implemented.
it's freaking ROBBERY!
YOU can spend endless gold and never get the talent you need. The worst part is that sometimes the same talent will come up in this process and they're goes another 50 gold. Ex. 4%armired truck damage came up twice the other day out of like 5 switches. This needs to be changed FTX!

Setpiece

The whole talent system is an anti-consumer scam preying on peoples addictions to this game and it's sickening. Quit a few weeks ago, not worth playing games that require no skill and the only way to advance your game is to drop hundreds. This platform is horrible.

Federico

Indeed, the mechanism by which the algorithm generates talents is very obscure. I have written several times indicating the doubts about the freedom of probability that such research should possess but the probability does not exist in that research. It is a certainty that the system is locked and driven so as not to generate the talent that allows you to play and have fun. If you spend money on bars, there should be a counterpart, ie it should be possible to find an effective talent. But no. I used about 6,000 ingots a few days ago to seek recovery talent or incendiary bombs and the system always brought out the same ridiculous talents that are of no use except to suck all the ingots. ALWAYS THE SAME STORY IN THE LAST MONTHS ALWAYS WORSE.
In effetti é molto oscuro il meccanismo con cui l'algoritmo genera i talenti. ** scritto più volte indicando i dubbi sulla libertà di probabilità che tale ricerca dovrebbe possedere ma la probabilità non esiste in quella ricerca. È una certezza che il sistema è bloccato e pilotato per non generare il talento che permette di giocare e divertirsi. Se spendi soldi per i lingotti dovrebbe esserci una contropartita cioè dovrebbe essere possibile arrivare a trovare un talento effettivamente valido. Invece no. ** usato circa 6.000 lingotti qualche giorno fa per cercare un talento recupero o bombe incendiarie e il sistema faceva uscire sempre gli stessi ridicoli talenti che non servono a nulla se non a succhiarti tutti i lingotti. SEMPRE LA STESSA STORIA NEGLI ULTIMI MESI SEMPRE PEGGIO.

reedkidd333

--- you FTX....--- you to ---!!!!.......

(a little Charelton Heston quote) what movie.......anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

laloba

It would be nice if were able to switch up talents with different sicaros. Considering u wrked hard or paid for tht talent u should be able to assign it to whichever sic u like at any point in the game. Example: Diego has 2 20% missile attack talents but I would rather David have em so why not allow use to swap em out.
Am playing Narcos now since 3 years and I always had that idea too, we should be able to swap talents to any sicario we want to cause in my opinion it's simply disgusting using 4 same sicarios, it's like attack of the clones lol

Instead of 4 boring Diego's I am using Amado, Brosko, Diego and Rosa !!!!

But would be more cool if we could swap the main talents to any sicario we want to....

As example I really like Antonia, Poison & Limon (both from Narcos series) but they main talents are simply useless, would love to swap their talents to more useful talents such missile damage, fire bomb or flash bang but since it's possible it's surely very annoying.

laloba

I agree %100, normally we should be able to use only 1 sicario each (once we have 1 Diego as example we shouldn't be able to get a second 1 ) not 2,3,4..... like clones!!!!

Naptownmark

If ftx wont make it so we can switch talents maybe they should create something where the talents can stored for tht specific sic maybe allow 5 or 10 spots to store things n switch out later. Example (if I get 15% fire bomb talent but want missile attack for 25 extra gold I can save it to tht sics storage slot n contine to spend gold to try n get my missile attack in the same transaction, not combining anymore talents) or combine sum talents like missile attack, 2 missiles combined will create a wider explosion to effect other things in the vicinity, or combine a missile with a flashbang duration so when u attack rocket launchers n they dnt explode the first time it will also freeze em n u get a 2 in 1 n can attack again as pleased but do anything everything is getting old and ftx your ideas have run dry it's time to face it and rebuild like the lakers.