Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Since the wifi talent trick has been patched do you now find yourselves spending less motivated

Since the wifi talent trick has been patched.. do you now finds your selves spending less money..?

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

Dirty Sanchez

I have SS of players in top 5 doing this. They are happy they were able to get so much for so less. Whenever ftx wants to investigate hit me up!

[<[cr420]>]

I wasted over 50k gold to get my talents,
I don't understand why everyone so mad, especially those who uses this " airplane mode trick".. I wasted a lot of gold to get them without cheating.. and the people who has use that glitch now complaining.. if anything they should get banned... stop complaining about everything.. quit playing.. if you invested a lot,, well just keep playing or quit and stop b**

Lowrider9999

I reckon we should be allowed to buy what ever talent we want instead of playing the narcos lottery it might even the field out a bit, some one in my cartel done 9 k gold and didn't even get one 5/5 missle talent that seems well fair, I might as well talk to a wall because no one ever listens to what goes on in this forum, @Chase - FTX Games
Yes exactly. It is not even worth reporting a bug because they will deny it