Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Since when is finca a defence building?

Not Really

bb.png

Since when is finca a defence building cause big bang effect works on it yet the description says clearly only for defense buildings. Is it another bug that has been going on for 2 months or is finca really a defence building if so can someone explain.

@Chase - FTX Games maybe you can explain if it's normal my base get's no deployed 70% of the time?

Last edited:

Mike Toreno

Hahaha our smarty chatbot knows better.....
BS @Zacharias !

The FINCA is Vulnerable to the BIG BANG EFFECT .
Juz like the Guard Towers,MG,Mortars,Cannons,PC,FT,RL .

SPAWN NODES are a bit of tha bug right now

game emu is a type of emulator that allows a computing device[fn 1] to emulate a video game console's hardware and play its games on the emulating platform. More often than not, emulators carry additional features that surpass the limitations of the original hardware, such as broader controller compatibility,[fn 2] timescale control, greater performance, clearer quality, easier access to memory modifications
Ur bots are everywhere in my map SWIM? !
12626.png

Last edited:

Mike Toreno

Must be nice! Only 70%, huh?! I'm a level 65 and my base gets no deployed 99% of the time:eek:
. Getting no deployed 90%
Are u absolutely sure that level 65 gets NO DEPLOY RAIDS by

BOTS/ from the MAP.

This RAIDER BOTS are the common random?
12528.png
glitches in the game U are vulnerable .

Tinygenius

Crabnuts is right. Big bang has a big effect on no deploy. Great for medal counts. Bad for keeping in tune to actually attack someone.

I'm sure the devs are working a solution.

One good thing about big bang. It makes your compound squad bass *** if you can affort the dice :)

Mike Toreno

Crabnuts is right. Big bang has a big effect on no deploy. Great for medal counts. Bad for keeping in tune to actually attack someone.

I'm sure the devs are working a solution.
12694.jpg

One good thing about big bang. It makes your compound squad bass *** if you can affort the dice :)
I know the Devs are probably doing this

BS BB Effect got us this time we must NERF it .

NO DEPLOY IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNLEGIT RULES AGAINST NO DEPLOY !

LeeMuerto

Its not easy or cheap to get a perfect set of Diego's with Big Bang.. Why should the players who spent big to go big on offense suffer? They paid up for that capability.

If you're at a lower level just make sure you don't have all your buildings touching your finca giving up free energy, often times one missile can be the difference between a nodeploy or not.

Mike Toreno

Its not easy or cheap to get a perfect set of Diego's with Big Bang.. Why should the players who spent big to go big on offense suffer? They paid up for that capability.
If you're at a lower level just make sure you don't have all your buildings touching your finca giving up free energy, often times one missile can be the difference between a nodeploy or not.
Ain't so sure of that FOUR DIEGOS Meta u got ?! DO UR MATH !

12801.jpg

Mike Toreno

I’m really not sure what you are trying to say... Meta what? Which math? What is an automatic protected online generator? I probably shouldn’t bother... Somehow I have to kiss some @ss
Auto-Protect System Detects Resource Generated by a Third Party Hack Tool !
Gold diggers ! Cash Launderers.

@CRABNUTZ You change ur picture recently so F-TW@T ?!
13581.jpg