Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skills Chest

Maniakbn96

@Maniakbn96 buying offers is definitely the cheaper way to go until you realize you need to spend the gold you got with offer on skills chest to get dice
If you buy the lvl4 skill offers, you need some dice that’s right.
Lvl 4 needs 4 slots, so on badest case you have to change 3 colours... I changed much and o would say you have to switch 2-3 times in average till you get the colour you need. I calculate with 2,5
So it is 2,5x4x30
225 dice each sic.
With 17k gold I think you get 1000-1500 dice with opening chests. Let’s say 1250 in average
So you can form 5,5 sics each offer...
The price for all lvl4 I can say is „nothing“ against the price all lvl5...
There it starts to be hardcore expensive...

How ever, the cheapest way atm is:
Get 4 lvl4 Big Bang skills, put them on maxed diegos and you no deploy everyone.... So you only need one squat for attacking...
And if your cartel has minimum 9 extra energy, then 2 lvl3 and 2 lvl4 are eneugh (3 times flash,5 missiles)

Of course I talk with maxed missiles also :)

Jae Atkins85

Not voicing your concerns definitely isnt going to result in a change or solution.

I get where Puzzle is coming from though if it doesnt produce profit or hurts their revenue they arent interested for the most part.

AP and Gold hack hurt thier profit margin so of course they addressed that quickly lol.

CRABNUTZ

I'm a bit salty that since the advent of the new skill sets, I've received only ONE big bang offer.

Wars at the top are boring AF now unless you're hitting the compound. There's no longer a "fear of failing" during war, which made the game more enjoyable.

Ground defense has virtually killed fire bombs. (RIP)

It's all lame really. There's no "skill" required anymore, because everyone can buy skills and just blow up fincas.

On a positive note, it makes map clearing a breeze... Not that it was ever difficult. I could go on and on, but I'm already tired of watching myself type :(

Revilo

[...]
Wars at the top are boring AF now unless you're hitting the compound.
[...]
exactly. I used to enjoy watching cartel war attack videos on YouTube and learned a lot from it. lately one attack looks just like the other - no fun in watching and nothing to learn either

CRABNUTZ

Hey crabnuts. What happened to NB. Why guys left it ???
Nothing happened to Nobull. 4 guys chose to return to Italy one and try to save it from extinction. We're still the team to beat, no matter the rating :)

PUZZLE

Nothing happened to Nobull. 4 guys chose to return to Italy one and try to save it from extinction. We're still the team to beat, no matter the rating :)
I see. Good luck to you cartel then

PUZZLE

Hey crab if you have any guy who can't participate in wars due to limit let me know. We have one space for 50+ lvl player. He will be always in wars and if he wants he can return to NB or rotate with anyone there