Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SKILLS OFFER

Muhammed

FYI.... not sure anyone has posted anything related to this but here goes.

IF you purchase a skills offer like I did (level 4 ground defense) it is absolutely useless unless you have dice to change slot type, the offer comes with ZERO dice.
Nowhere in the purchase do they mention additional things may be required so I for screwed. I HAVE ZERO DICE RECEIVED ZERO DICE AND USED GOLD FOR TALENTS. Way to go FTX you have found yet another way to bend players over.

Muhammed

I should not have to spend the gold I got wth the Skill on additional skills. It seems kind if redundant. It I wanted to play roulette and spin the wheel for skills I wouldn't have purchase the offer.

It a pretty simple she. You purchase a skill set you should be able to active the bonus with spending MORE MONEY.

Muhammed

MORE often then not you receive 10 dice per purchase. I need to change 3 slots.... so we will say somewhere around 300 dice... it's 50? (I may be wrong) per switch..... sonm i would need approximately 30 chest @200 gold.... why should I have to spend the majority (8k with skill purchase) on additional random SKILLS??
That seems fair to you?? Seems like fruad to me.

Bogan

30 dice per change. When u purchase the the 5 skill chests for 800 gold u generally get 10 dice, 10dice, 30 dice, 10dice 50 dice. On average.

Bonzo

I should not have to spend the gold I got wth the Skill on additional skills. It seems kind if redundant. It I wanted to play roulette and spin the wheel for skills I wouldn't have purchase the offer.

It a pretty simple she. You purchase a skill set you should be able to active the bonus with spending MORE MONEY.
Talents are the same. You can't buy what you want, even though it seems like you can. You can only buy a chance to get what you want. With that chance, guess which way the odds are stacked?

They took the talents scam and developed into an art form called skills. Got the skills you want? Lucky you! Oh wait, now you have to purchase a chance to change the slot for the skill. Ok. Oh, wait no dice.... etc. etc.

What instructions were given with skills? We had to go figure it out, which means trial and error on our part which of course means $$. So you spend just to figure out that you gotta spend more, more!

I got nothing against that, if you got the $$ happy days. I just don't like the scam aspect..

Last edited: